JAC Launches V7 Pickup in China
Recently, We learned from JAC that it has achieved great success in the pickup segment in 2017 with an increase of 34% year-on-year to 25,006 units, far beyond the average growth in the industry. At the beginning of 2018, JAC introduced its upgraded version of V7 pickup powered by 2.0T diesel engine.
Thanks to ongoing efforts over the past two years, JAC V7 pickup was developed and successfully passed the reliability test for 30 thousand kilometers. Lots of updates have been given to JAC V7 in terms of interiors, exteriors, power and chassis to fully meet National V emission standards.
The chassis system, as an important component of the vehicle, has been a key player for safe operation in the process of transportation. Both the longitudinal and cross beams has got intensified in thickness and length to further meet the needs of transport. With regarding to safety, JAC V7 has the super brake drum with a diameter of 304mm to work with Bosh 9.0 ABS+EBD, the whole vehicle performance was improved effectively.
With a maximum power of 85kw and torque of 285Nm(1600-2600rpm), the 2.0T DEV National V engine is in compliant with the emission standard, as well as could minimize fuel consumption through the accurate calculation of each drop’ atomization with the German Bosch high pressure common rail fuel system. Thanks to the rotating speed range for the maximum torque and daily operation is the same broad range, the power performance and acceleration have got improved substantially.
The quality guarantee period for JAC V7 will be three years or 24 thousand kilometers, among the longest in the industry. Together with hundreds of after-sale service stations across the country, it definitely will eliminate customer’s concern about faulty during operation. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC Shuailing Continues to Strengthen its Presence in Asia 2018-08-02
- Over 22,000 JAC Shuailing Trucks Sold in Africa 2018-07-27
- 100 JAC Shualing Refragerator Trucks Delivered to Customer in Shanghai 2018-07-25
- JAC Shuailing New Logistics World Truck Enters Chengdu 2018-07-23
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018 2018-07-12
- JAC Shuailing's Total Sales Volume Reaches 350,000 Units 2018-07-05
- JAC Construction Dump Truck Excels in Mountainous Region 2018-06-27
- JAC Gallop Successfully Went Through Tests in South America 2018-06-19
- JAC Pick-up Entered South American Plateau T6 Released Into Bolivia 2018-06-08
- The winners of "Mr. JAC" came to China to accept their prizes 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November