Isuzu Debuts Blue Power Euro V trucks at the 2017 PhilConstruct Manila
Isuzu Philippines Corporation (IPC)recently participated in the country’s longest-running construction show and biggest trade fair exposition of its kind in Southeast Asia—the 2017 PhilConstruct Manila. The event, which is organized by the Philippine Constructions Association, Inc. (PCA), has been at the forefront of connecting stakeholders from both the government and private sectors in strengthening country’s various structural and infrastructural backbone for close to three decades now.
The four-day expo was held simultaneously in two huge venues—the SMX Convention Center Manila and World Trade Center in Pasay City—and showcased the latest building materials and construction equipment from 23 countries. In addition, tents and massive outdoor displays were also seen outside the event venue.
“Participating in Philconstruct Manila allows us to showcase our credibility in providing a quality and reliable heavy-duty transport in the construction business,” said Hajime Koso, President of Isuzu Philippines Corporation.
“Aside from becoming a key driver in the development of our economy, this exposition means a lot to us as we prove how our brand help elevate the construction industry in the global aspect,” he added.
Manufacturers from other countries participated in the 28thPhilConstruct Manila trade show including those from China, Malaysia, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam, Japan, India, the European Union, Germany, Italy, and the United States.
Along with 1,500 participating companies, IPC displayed its top heavy-duty models, the CYZ52M with 18-cubic meter dump truck body which has a GVW of 33,000 kgs— ideal for carrying construction materials. Also on display is Isuzu’s EXZ52K Tractor Head unit which has Gross Combination Mass of 60 tons — usually used for heavy and long hauling.
Both models are now equipped with a 6WG1-TCR Blue Power Diesel Engine that is Euro V compliant, which promises to deliver low emissions while maintain durability and fuel efficiency. The engine is tested to produce a maximum output of 400-PS at 1,800 rpm and a maximum torque of 1,863-Nm at 1,300 rpm.
Celebrating the event’s 28th year, PhilConstruct’s latest trade show also symbolizes a positive outlook for the Philippines in the construction industry, where GDP remains stable at 6.7-percent.
During the event, Isuzu offered promos and freebies to potential customers who will purchase a maximum of 50 units order per fleet account. To qualify, all registered customers were required to physically attend the event and provide their name and company to avail of free LTO registration and 10,000 worth of parts coupons. The IPC promo and freebies covered N-Series, F-Series, C and E Series, and other indent models. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- The 50,000th Isuzu N-Series Truck Rolls off Line in America 2018-08-07
- Isuzu Plans to Export Big Trucks and Expects 3% Export growth for 2018 2018-02-28
- Isuzu Breaks Commercial Truck Sales Records 2018-01-23
- Isuzu to Launch Small EV Truck at End of 2018 2017-12-27
- Qingling&Isuzu First Pick-up Taga Makes its Debut 2017-12-26
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers 2017-10-12
- 30 Units Qingling Isuzu Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Customers 2017-10-11
- Qingling Isuzu Serves BRICS Leaders Summit in Xiamen 2017-09-11
- Qingling ISUZU Adds Three Upgrades to IF Pickup 2017-06-19
- Isuzu to Take Over as GM Exits South Africa 2017-05-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November