Yuchai Commits to Develop Both Clean Energy and Traditional Energy Eninges
On April 25, Auto China 2018 officially kicked off in Beijing, which had been held every two years since 1990. As a well-known engine enterprise in China, Yuchai appears on Auto China 2018 with its diesel engine, hybrid engine, gasoline engine and a battery-powered motor as a response to the future emission upgrades.
As the emission regulations are getting more and more rigorous, people tend to believe that tradition fuel power is to be replaced by clean energy. However, in a relatively short period of time, clean energy and traditional energy power will continue to coexist and play respective role in different applications. As Lin Tiejian pointed, yuchai will adhere to its way of attaching equal importance to engines both powered by clean energy and traditional energy.
According to the data released by CAAM, Yuchai has been ranked number 1 in terms of Diesel engine sales in March and will continue to be strong. On clean energy, Yuchai has set up a new energy division since 2016 and out of which hybrid power assembly and full electric power assembly has been produced and introduced to the market.
In early 2018, Yuchai had unveiled several national Ⅵ-compliant engines based on its S, K and Y platforms as a response to fierce completion and emission upgrades. With their displacement ranging from 2L to 5L and power ranging from 100 to 650hp, these engines have been given updates in terms of comfort, fuel economy, environmental performance and reliability as compared to National V-compliant products. With great interest in the products, some vehicle makers like Dongfeng and Yutong have reached strategic cooperation with Yuchai.
Yuchai will put several flagship products on the market in limited quantities in 2019 to get ready for implementation of national Ⅵ emission standard in 2020 after they finished research and development work in the year. Meanwhile, in the late half 2018, the new generation of hybrid power system and fuel cell battery system are expected to be introduced to the market in China. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Yuchai Set up New Production Base to Produce Electric Commercial Vehicles 2018-08-06
- Yuchai’s Performance on Overseas Market 2018-07-20
- Yuchai Boasts 400,000 Units Engines in Operation Abroad 2018-07-16
- Yuchai’s Constantly-growing Brand Value Exceeds RMB 40 Billion 2018-06-27
- Safeguarding by “Core” of Yuchai, Vehicles to Conquer Longest Int'l Road 2018-06-06
- New Joint Venture MTU Yuchai Power Unveils First Engine 2018-04-11
- Chairman of Yuchai Visited Its Strategic Partners 2018-04-11
- Yuchai and Germany-based UST Jointly Set up Guangxi UST Sensor Technology Co. 2018-03-23
- Traditional Manufacturers’ Transformation Plans Laid Out for New Energy 2018-02-27
- Yuchai Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement with GDA 2018-02-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November