Yuchai Commits to Develop Both Clean Energy and Traditional Energy Eninges
On April 25, Auto China 2018 officially kicked off in Beijing, which had been held every two years since 1990. As a well-known engine enterprise in China, Yuchai appears on Auto China 2018 with its diesel engine, hybrid engine, gasoline engine and a battery-powered motor as a response to the future emission upgrades.
As the emission regulations are getting more and more rigorous, people tend to believe that tradition fuel power is to be replaced by clean energy. However, in a relatively short period of time, clean energy and traditional energy power will continue to coexist and play respective role in different applications. As Lin Tiejian pointed, yuchai will adhere to its way of attaching equal importance to engines both powered by clean energy and traditional energy.
According to the data released by CAAM, Yuchai has been ranked number 1 in terms of Diesel engine sales in March and will continue to be strong. On clean energy, Yuchai has set up a new energy division since 2016 and out of which hybrid power assembly and full electric power assembly has been produced and introduced to the market.
In early 2018, Yuchai had unveiled several national Ⅵ-compliant engines based on its S, K and Y platforms as a response to fierce completion and emission upgrades. With their displacement ranging from 2L to 5L and power ranging from 100 to 650hp, these engines have been given updates in terms of comfort, fuel economy, environmental performance and reliability as compared to National V-compliant products. With great interest in the products, some vehicle makers like Dongfeng and Yutong have reached strategic cooperation with Yuchai.
Yuchai will put several flagship products on the market in limited quantities in 2019 to get ready for implementation of national Ⅵ emission standard in 2020 after they finished research and development work in the year. Meanwhile, in the late half 2018, the new generation of hybrid power system and fuel cell battery system are expected to be introduced to the market in China. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- New Joint Venture MTU Yuchai Power Unveils First Engine 2018-04-11
- Chairman of Yuchai Visited Its Strategic Partners 2018-04-11
- Yuchai and Germany-based UST Jointly Set up Guangxi UST Sensor Technology Co. 2018-03-23
- Traditional Manufacturers’ Transformation Plans Laid Out for New Energy 2018-02-27
- Yuchai Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement with GDA 2018-02-26
- Yuchai Sold Over 100,000 Units Engines in 2017 2018-02-10
- Mayor of Yulin Wei Tao Visits Yuchai 2018-02-08
- Yuchai Receives A Big Order from Saudi Arabia 2018-02-02
- Yuchai Achieves Record Export Sales in 2017 2018-01-24
- Yuchai Unveils 14 China VI Engines 2018-01-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC Motor Signs Agreement with GHNL for Light Trucks Assembly in Pakistan
- Volvo to Share Electric Truck Battery Tech Across Its Brands
- XCMG - a Symbol of Deep China-Pakistan Friendship
- JAC Held Its International Annual Conference 2018
- VW Truck & Bus Enters Cooperation with Hino Motors
- The Age of Smart Manufacturing Has Dawned for XCMG
- Waymo Unveils Self-Driving Semi Truck Pilot Program In Georgia
- Chinese Branded Trucks are Favored by Kenyan Haulage Firms
- FAW Jiefang and Continental AG to Jointly Build Internet of Commercial Vehicles
- India Commercial Vehicle OEMs See Robust Growth in February
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017