Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Take the Lead in China’s Engine Industry
China National VI Emission Standards are expected to take effect on July 1st, 2020. Thus, China’s engine manufacturing industry is set to undergo radical changes in the next few years. As one of China’s leading players in the industry, Dongfeng Cummins has made full preparations. So far, some of its engine products are not only fully in line with China’s National VI Emission Standards, but also achieve higher reliability, higher fuel economy and more powerful performances.
Just two years countdown to the implementation of National VI Emission Standards, Dongfeng Cummins set up a special working team dedicated to developing engines with super durability.
Backed up by its well-connected after-sales networks, Dongfeng Cummins has collected precious operation data from its customers about dozens of its engines which boast a mileage of over one million kilometers. Statistics have indicated that despite their super long mileage, the average fuel consumption of these well-performing engines is still far below the that of their counterparts.
In addition, the number of components on an engine made by Dongfeng Cummins is 20% less than that of its counterparts. With less components, the engine is less likely to experience technical problems and thus enjoys a longer life expectancy.
Inheriting all the strengths of its predecessors, Dongfeng Cummins engine meeting National VI Emission Standards will see a host of improvements in its power cylinders. Besides, it will further reduce the mechanical frictions and boost its heat efficiency. All these measures contribute to improving the engine’s fuel economy.
Both its Fatigue Lab and its Engine Data Analysis Room work closely to provide full support to the highest quality of Dongfeng Cummins’ engine products.
Regular maintenance made by Dongfeng Cummins also ensures the long life expectancy of its engine products. After working for every 20,000 kilometers, its engines are strongly advised to get readjusted with its valve clearance. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dongfeng Cummins Launches Training Programs in Cairo 2018-04-29
- Kamaz-Master Visits Dongfeng Cummins 2018-04-17
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Took Part in 2018 Dakar Rally 2018-03-23
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Makes Entry into New Market 2018-02-09
- Dongfeng Cummins ISD Awarded Most Trusted Highly Efficient Medium-sized Engine 2018-01-29
- National VI “Tianlongxin” Engines Delivered to Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle 2018-01-18
- Dongfeng Cummins Attends East Europe Commercial Vehicle Exhibition 2017-09-13
- Dongfeng Cummins New Generation ISZ Engine Successfully Ignited 2017-09-05
- Dongfeng Cummins Engine Wins Praises in Saudi Arabia 2017-07-27
- DCEC Donates 5 Engines to WUT 2017-03-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November