Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Take the Lead in China’s Engine Industry
China National VI Emission Standards are expected to take effect on July 1st, 2020. Thus, China’s engine manufacturing industry is set to undergo radical changes in the next few years. As one of China’s leading players in the industry, Dongfeng Cummins has made full preparations. So far, some of its engine products are not only fully in line with China’s National VI Emission Standards, but also achieve higher reliability, higher fuel economy and more powerful performances.
Just two years countdown to the implementation of National VI Emission Standards, Dongfeng Cummins set up a special working team dedicated to developing engines with super durability.
Backed up by its well-connected after-sales networks, Dongfeng Cummins has collected precious operation data from its customers about dozens of its engines which boast a mileage of over one million kilometers. Statistics have indicated that despite their super long mileage, the average fuel consumption of these well-performing engines is still far below the that of their counterparts.
In addition, the number of components on an engine made by Dongfeng Cummins is 20% less than that of its counterparts. With less components, the engine is less likely to experience technical problems and thus enjoys a longer life expectancy.
Inheriting all the strengths of its predecessors, Dongfeng Cummins engine meeting National VI Emission Standards will see a host of improvements in its power cylinders. Besides, it will further reduce the mechanical frictions and boost its heat efficiency. All these measures contribute to improving the engine’s fuel economy.
Both its Fatigue Lab and its Engine Data Analysis Room work closely to provide full support to the highest quality of Dongfeng Cummins’ engine products.
Regular maintenance made by Dongfeng Cummins also ensures the long life expectancy of its engine products. After working for every 20,000 kilometers, its engines are strongly advised to get readjusted with its valve clearance. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dongfeng Cummins Launches Training Programs in Cairo 2018-04-29
- Kamaz-Master Visits Dongfeng Cummins 2018-04-17
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Took Part in 2018 Dakar Rally 2018-03-23
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Makes Entry into New Market 2018-02-09
- Dongfeng Cummins ISD Awarded Most Trusted Highly Efficient Medium-sized Engine 2018-01-29
- National VI “Tianlongxin” Engines Delivered to Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle 2018-01-18
- Dongfeng Cummins Attends East Europe Commercial Vehicle Exhibition 2017-09-13
- Dongfeng Cummins New Generation ISZ Engine Successfully Ignited 2017-09-05
- Dongfeng Cummins Engine Wins Praises in Saudi Arabia 2017-07-27
- DCEC Donates 5 Engines to WUT 2017-03-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC Motor Signs Agreement with GHNL for Light Trucks Assembly in Pakistan
- Volvo to Share Electric Truck Battery Tech Across Its Brands
- XCMG - a Symbol of Deep China-Pakistan Friendship
- JAC Held Its International Annual Conference 2018
- VW Truck & Bus Enters Cooperation with Hino Motors
- The Age of Smart Manufacturing Has Dawned for XCMG
- Waymo Unveils Self-Driving Semi Truck Pilot Program In Georgia
- Chinese Branded Trucks are Favored by Kenyan Haulage Firms
- FAW Jiefang and Continental AG to Jointly Build Internet of Commercial Vehicles
- India Commercial Vehicle OEMs See Robust Growth in February
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017