Foton Auman EST Rolls out a New Version for Transporting Dangerous Chemicals
After a thorough market research, Foton & Daimler recently rolled out a new Auman EST truck for transporting dangerous chemicals. Having greatly improved its overall quality standards, the truck is ideal for the medium- and long-distance transportation of dangerous chemicals. Weighing less, the truck achieves higher safety standards, higher reliability and higher fuel economy.
Thanks to a host of technological innovations, Auman is indisputably a safety star with leading active safety standards. Having obtained TÜV Rheinland certificate from Germany, the truck brakes more effectively. With high strength anti-collision steel, the truck will have its driver’s cockpit move backward for 200 mm when a collision occurs.
Equipped with Cummins X12 engine for super trucks, Auman EST truck accelerates more quickly and boasts a number of intelligent fuel-saving technologies. For every 100 kilometers, the truck is able to save fuel by 2-3 liters. Thus, it can help customers save fuel costs by 50,000-60,000 RMB each year.
By working more closely with other enterprises downstream, Foton Daimler has formed regional logistic alliance, aiming to provide more systematic solutions for the transportation of dangerous chemicals. In addition, it provides round-the-clock after-sales services and 100,000 kilometer free maintenance services, helping its customers cut operating costs by 20,000-30,000 RMB each year. Some value-added services, such as training courses, internet of vehicles, service stations are also made available to help customers better manage their vehicles.
- Foton Forland Held its 2018 Mid-term Business Conference in Harbin 2018-08-15
- Foton Motor Launched Auman EST A in Malaysia 2018-08-13
- Foton and Italian Piaggio Group Compeletes Final Step in Partnership for LCV 2018-07-20
- New Foton Auman ETX Car Transporter Delivered to Customers 2018-07-18
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand 2018-07-13
- Foton Aumark Launches After-sales Service Campaign in Iran 2018-07-06
- 100 Foton Light Trucks Delivered to Vietnam J&T Express 2018-07-03
- FOTON Opened Its 25th Philippine Dealership - Talisay Dealership 2018-06-28
- Foton Aumark Electric Logistics Vehicle Attends EVTec China 2018 2018-06-26
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November