Foton Auman EST Rolls out a New Version for Transporting Dangerous Chemicals
After a thorough market research, Foton & Daimler recently rolled out a new Auman EST truck for transporting dangerous chemicals. Having greatly improved its overall quality standards, the truck is ideal for the medium- and long-distance transportation of dangerous chemicals. Weighing less, the truck achieves higher safety standards, higher reliability and higher fuel economy.
Thanks to a host of technological innovations, Auman is indisputably a safety star with leading active safety standards. Having obtained TÜV Rheinland certificate from Germany, the truck brakes more effectively. With high strength anti-collision steel, the truck will have its driver’s cockpit move backward for 200 mm when a collision occurs.
Equipped with Cummins X12 engine for super trucks, Auman EST truck accelerates more quickly and boasts a number of intelligent fuel-saving technologies. For every 100 kilometers, the truck is able to save fuel by 2-3 liters. Thus, it can help customers save fuel costs by 50,000-60,000 RMB each year.
By working more closely with other enterprises downstream, Foton Daimler has formed regional logistic alliance, aiming to provide more systematic solutions for the transportation of dangerous chemicals. In addition, it provides round-the-clock after-sales services and 100,000 kilometer free maintenance services, helping its customers cut operating costs by 20,000-30,000 RMB each year. Some value-added services, such as training courses, internet of vehicles, service stations are also made available to help customers better manage their vehicles.
- Foton Aumark Launches After-sales Service Campaign in Iran 2018-07-06
- 100 Foton Light Trucks Delivered to Vietnam J&T Express 2018-07-03
- FOTON Opened Its 25th Philippine Dealership - Talisay Dealership 2018-06-28
- Foton Aumark Electric Logistics Vehicle Attends EVTec China 2018 2018-06-26
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
- Foton Motor Brand Value Evaluated as ￥132.867 billion, Ranking NO. 1 in CV 2018-06-22
- 97 New “Foton” Trucks to be Provided to Lebanese Municipalities 2018-06-22
- Foton Rolls out Xiangling V Mini Truck 2018-06-19
- FOTON’s One-Stop Customized Service Solution Platform for Engineering Projects 2018-06-13
- Kyrgyzstan President Visits Foton 2018-06-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August