Foton Motor Launched Auman EST A in Malaysia
The heavy-duty prime mover segment in Malaysia has gained a new player in the shape of the Foton Auman EST A, which has just been launched at the Matrade Exhibition and Convention Centre. Distributed by Mpire Commercial, the new lorry has been developed in partnership with Daimler as part of the Beijing Foton Daimler Automotive (BFDA) joint venture.
The EST A is the automatic version of the company’s Energy Super Truck (EST), and is offered in 4×2 and 6×4 versions. Both are powered by a Cummins ISG 11.8 litre straight-six turbodiesel producing 424 hp at 1,900 rpm and 2,000 Nm from 1,000 to 1,400 rpm, paired to a ZF TraXon 12-speed automatic transmission.
The gearbox comes with a built-in hydraulic retarder that provides 540 hp of braking power on top of the standard disc brakes, while the engine’s compression-release brake adds another 370 hp. The EST A also comes with air suspension, a four-point floating cabin and an airbag seat for increased comfort.
Safety-wise, the EST A conforms to UN ECE R29-03 regulations for occupant safety. The cab is built from one-millimetre-thick high-strength steel and is able to be pushed back by 200 mm in a collision, acting as a crumple zone. Stability control, lane departure warning and a tyre pressure monitoring system are also fitted.
The EST A is offered with a two-year, unlimited-mileage warranty and comes with two years/120,000 km of free maintenance. Mpire Commercial has a 3S centre at the Elite Industrial Park in Shah Alam, and it also signed up 15 new dealers from across Peninsular Malaysia during the launch event. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Foton Forland Held its 2018 Mid-term Business Conference in Harbin 2018-08-15
- Foton and Italian Piaggio Group Compeletes Final Step in Partnership for LCV 2018-07-20
- New Foton Auman ETX Car Transporter Delivered to Customers 2018-07-18
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand 2018-07-13
- Foton Auman EST Rolls out a New Version for Transporting Dangerous Chemicals 2018-07-06
- Foton Aumark Launches After-sales Service Campaign in Iran 2018-07-06
- 100 Foton Light Trucks Delivered to Vietnam J&T Express 2018-07-03
- FOTON Opened Its 25th Philippine Dealership - Talisay Dealership 2018-06-28
- Foton Aumark Electric Logistics Vehicle Attends EVTec China 2018 2018-06-26
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November