New Generation Dongfeng KR Medium Trucks Officially Delivered to Customers
Recently, a batch of Dongfeng KR medium trucks made by Dongfeng were officially delivered to their customer in Yuanjiang, Hunan province.
Equipped with KNORR technology, the new generation Dongfeng KR truck, even fully loaded with a weight of 18 tons, can come to a standstill from a speed of 60 km/h in 27 meters. In addition, its lane deviation alarming system, front collision alarming system, tire pressure monitoring system and camera with panoramic views have all greatly boosted its overall safety standards.
Also worth mentioning is that Dongfeng KR truck has successfully lowered its wind drag to 0.498 and can further improve its fuel economy by 4%. For every 100 km, the truck only consumes 15 liters of fuel and thus greatly helps its operators cut operating costs.
According to customer’s special requirements, the truck can be either equipped with Dongfeng Fengshen series or Dongfeng Cummins series engines. It can reach a maximum speed of 110km/h.
More driver-friendly exterior & interior design is another highlight of Dongfeng KR truck. Such travel amenities as shock absorbing seats and constant speed cruising fully meet customers’ rising demands for medium trucks. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- 110,000 Units Dongfeng Vehicles Work Smoothly in Africa 2018-09-11
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August 2018-09-11
- Dongfeng Motor Parts and Components Group Makes Debut at 2018 Moscow Auto Show 2018-09-06
- Dongfeng Kinland Truck for Transporting Hazardous Materials Hits the Market 2018-09-05
- Dongfeng to Strengthen Strategic Cooperation with Huawei 2018-08-20
- Dongfeng Secured Another Order for 40 Dongfeng KX from Best Express 2018-08-10
- Dongfeng Captain Built for City Delivery 2018-08-03
- 200 Units Dongfeng ZD30 Engines Delivered to Vietnam for Operation 2018-07-19
- Dongfeng Plans to Expand Vehicle Lineup for the Korean Market 2018-07-11
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Scania Announced No Diesel-Powered Vehicles on Show at 2018 IAA
- TuSimple’s Autonomous Trucks Can See 1,000M And That Could Be A Game-Changer
- Truck Makers Step Closer in Adopting Electric Commercial Vehicles
- Daimler Rolls Out 100,000th Vehicle from TN Factory
- Hyundai Put Self-driving Truck on South Korean Highway for Test Run
- JAC int’l Business Achieved a New Record and Ranked No.4 Among the Industry
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018