Dongfeng Cummins Set to Strengthen Competitiveness in Int'l Combustion Engine
In recent years, China imposed more stringent emission standards of vehicles in an effort to combat increasingly severe air pollution. The number of new energy vehicles in operation has also been growing steadily. Against such a backdrop, China’s leading manufacturer of internal combustion engines, Dongfeng, Cummins, has come up with its own effective strategies to confront the new challenges.
Having earned a solid reputation for its high fuel economy, impressive performances and high reliability, Dongfeng Cummins engine enjoys unprecedented popularity among customers in China. Currently, it is generally considered as the first choice for trucks, special vehicles, sanitation vehicles, etc.
On the back of the rich experience of the internationally renowned Cummins in developing engines, Dongfeng Cummins has brought a number of technological breakthroughs to China’s engine industry and has a profound impact on the overall development of the industry. In addition, after years of hard work, Dongfeng Cummins has already established a formidable R&D team. Dongfeng Cummins Technological Center, which was set up recently, will further strengthen its technological innovation capacity.
Currently, Dongfeng Cummins boasts a wide range of engine products for trucks, buses, engineering machinery, generator units, etc. With a thorough knowledge of the market trends and customers’ special needs, it works closely with a number of enterprises involved in the auto industry, helping their vehicles deliver constantly improving performances.
Take Dongfeng Cummins ISZ engine for example. After being mounted on Dongfeng Tianlong flagship truck, it further helps the vehicle cut fuel consumption by 3 liters.
In response to the upcoming implementation of National VI Emission Standards, Dongfeng Cummins is determined to expand its product line and make new technological breakthroughs to meet the rising demands of the market. Its 4.0 L engine for light trucks and Z14 engine for heavy-duty trucks, are soon to be revealed to the public to serve the commercial vehicle market.
Apart from its high reliability, Dongfeng Cummins diesel engine has made enormous progress in its environmental friendliness, fully meeting the emission standards set by the authorities. In addition, the company is prepared to cooperate more closely with auto makers in developing new energy power solutions. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Take the Lead in China’s Engine Industry 2018-05-08
- Dongfeng Cummins Launches Training Programs in Cairo 2018-04-29
- Kamaz-Master Visits Dongfeng Cummins 2018-04-17
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Took Part in 2018 Dakar Rally 2018-03-23
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Makes Entry into New Market 2018-02-09
- Dongfeng Cummins ISD Awarded Most Trusted Highly Efficient Medium-sized Engine 2018-01-29
- National VI “Tianlongxin” Engines Delivered to Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle 2018-01-18
- Dongfeng Cummins Attends East Europe Commercial Vehicle Exhibition 2017-09-13
- Dongfeng Cummins New Generation ISZ Engine Successfully Ignited 2017-09-05
- Dongfeng Cummins Engine Wins Praises in Saudi Arabia 2017-07-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Reverse Camera to Come as Standard on All Hino Trucks Sold in the Aussie Market
- Sinotruk Qingdao Heavy Industry to Attend the 124th CANTON FAIR
- Yinchuan BYD New Energy Vehicle Production Base Rolls Out Its First Vehicle
- IAA 2018: Daimler Affirms Truck and Bus Assembly Plant in Thailand
- IAA 2018: Volvo Trucks Makes Entry into Electromobility Solutions
- IAA 2018: New Mercedes-Benz Actros Unveils Daimler’s Next-Gen Safety Techs
- IAA 2018: Volkswagen New Commercial All-electric Vehicles Debut
- IAA 2018: Ford F-Max Crowned International Truck of the Year 2019
- Ford Unveils Transit Custom PHEV at IAA Commercial Vehicle Show
- Daimler Kicks off into IAA 2018 with Around 500 Journalists and 100 Vehicles
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018