Isuzu Philippines Pagbilao Dealership Opens Its Door to Serve Customers
ISUZU resumes its nationwide dealership network expansion with the opening of its new and first full-scale branch in the Quezon province. Operated by the truck manufacturer’s newest dealer partner MBT Autoworx Corp., the latest Isuzu dealership in Pagbilao, Quezon, recently opened its doors to the public to offer the brand’s complete line of passenger and commercial vehicles.
Honoring the event were key executives from Japan, namely, Isuzu Motors Limited (IML) Koichi Ito and Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (MMC) team leader Akira Odagaki. Also present were Isuzu Philippines Corp. (IPC) President Hajime Koso, IPC vice President of After Sales Koji Hanawa, MBT Autoworx Corp. General Manager Marcel Tolentino and no less than the mayor of Pagbilao, Sherrie Ann Palicpic.
During his speech, Koso revealed that, with the help of Isuzu’s extensive dealership network in the country, the brand has maintained its leadership position despite the numerous challenges in its 21-year history. “Our trucks hold the No. 1 position in total truck sales for 18 consecutive years; and this year, our total truck sales reached more than 47,000 units. For our LCV, we have sold more than 200,000 units. We also received numerous awards for both our LCV and CV. We aim to make the Philippines an Isuzu country,” Koso explained.
The new dealership sits on a capacious property expanding to almost 11,000 square meters with generous parking areas up front and a wide driveway and drop-off point beside the building. Faithful to every modern Isuzu dealership design, the building layout boasts a captivating façade with an all-glass front panels attracting more natural daylight—rendering clear visibility of vehicles on display from the outside. In fact, the showroom, which boasts a high-ceiling layout, is spacious enough to accommodate up to four vehicles for display. Aside from the roomy and presentable showroom with receiving area, there’s also a mezzanine area and more office quarters at the back.
The service area, meantime, holds the larger portion of the facility’s 5,000-square-meter floor area. Aside from the available four lifters, the spacious section also offers two servicing bays for trucks and seven others for light commercial vehicles. Isuzu customers and buyers in Pagbilao, including the other areas in the Quezon province, now can expect the unmatched “Isuzu Advantage.” This ongoing program by Isuzu offers customers with nationwide dealer network, parts availability, expert service technicians, roadside assistance and technical training. All these are part of the aftersales support program of all Isuzu dealers.
Situated along Quezon’s main highway in Barangay Bukal, the new Isuzu Pagbilao dealership offers an easy access for motorists traveling the thoroughfare in both directions. This would also serve as an opportunity for the customers in the area to check out Isuzu’s lineup of proven and reliable passenger vehicles along with the light, medium and heavy-duty trucks, as well as buses for business and transporting needs. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Cummins and Isuzu Sign Letter of Intent to Evaluate Partnership Opportunities 2018-10-09
- The 50,000th Isuzu N-Series Truck Rolls off Line in America 2018-08-07
- Isuzu Plans to Export Big Trucks and Expects 3% Export growth for 2018 2018-02-28
- Isuzu Breaks Commercial Truck Sales Records 2018-01-23
- Isuzu Debuts Blue Power Euro V trucks at the 2017 PhilConstruct Manila 2018-01-15
- Isuzu to Launch Small EV Truck at End of 2018 2017-12-27
- Qingling&Isuzu First Pick-up Taga Makes its Debut 2017-12-26
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers 2017-10-12
- 30 Units Qingling Isuzu Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Customers 2017-10-11
- Qingling Isuzu Serves BRICS Leaders Summit in Xiamen 2017-09-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Reverse Camera to Come as Standard on All Hino Trucks Sold in the Aussie Market
- Sinotruk Qingdao Heavy Industry to Attend the 124th CANTON FAIR
- Yinchuan BYD New Energy Vehicle Production Base Rolls Out Its First Vehicle
- IAA 2018: Daimler Affirms Truck and Bus Assembly Plant in Thailand
- IAA 2018: Volvo Trucks Makes Entry into Electromobility Solutions
- IAA 2018: New Mercedes-Benz Actros Unveils Daimler’s Next-Gen Safety Techs
- IAA 2018: Volkswagen New Commercial All-electric Vehicles Debut
- IAA 2018: Ford F-Max Crowned International Truck of the Year 2019
- Ford Unveils Transit Custom PHEV at IAA Commercial Vehicle Show
- Daimler Kicks off into IAA 2018 with Around 500 Journalists and 100 Vehicles
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018