JMC Weilong Wide body HV5 Coming Off Line and Set to Launch Next Month
The newly launched Ford Trucks’ F-MAX has been awarded the prestigious 2019 International Truck of the Year at the IAA Commercial Vehicles 2018 event in Hannover. One month later, JMC Weilong HV5 rolls off the production line in Nanchang, China and is set to launch on November 15.
Seen from the picture, many people found at their very first sight that the two vehicles look very similar in appearance. In fact, JMC Weilong HV5 has the core technology of F-Max and is a Chinese version of F-Max. The name of HV5 stands respectively for “hero” and “victory” while the number 5 indicates the plaform it based on.
Powered by Ford engine, JMC Weilong HV5 generates a massive 470PS horsepower and offers an expanded range of torques for various applications.
Highlight was given in particular to cab interior space including wide body, double sleeper, flat floor design for long distance travel. The cab is 2.13m high measuring inside and has a storage compartment of 1033L, equalling to two boots in space. Other equipments include full LCD instrument, automatic air conditioning system, one-button start, central control 8-inch Bluetooth screen, 220V+12V power supply and so on. Another feature is its multi-functional double sleeper design. The sleeper can be locked vertically on the rear panel so that it can free up more cab space. The 800mm wide sleeper has China’s first angle adjustment function, and a flexible meal table as an option.
With regard to active safety technology, JMC Weilong HV5 features LDWS lane departure warning, FCW front collision warning, IHC automatic far and near light switching, TSR speed Limit Sign Recognition and DDWS anti-fatigue driving system. Among which, the later three rarely appeared on heavy-duty vehicles in China, on this part, the launch of JMC Weilong HV5 will be to the benefits of the entire China in safety. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JMC Kairui EV Secures Another 2,000 units’ Bulk Order 2018-08-01
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network 2018-07-06
- JMC Lands One More Big Deal for 2,100 Kairui EV Trucks 2018-06-27
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018 2018-06-25
- JMC Secures an Order of 3,000 Units Electric Light Trucks 2018-05-28
- JMC Debuts Autonomous Driving Delivery Vehicle at WIC 2018-05-21
- JMC Launches Kairui KINGKAN for Heavy Haul Distribution in Jiangnan 2018-05-10
- JMC Unveils a Light-duty Truck and an Electric Truck at Auto China 2018 2018-04-28
- JMC Secures an Order of 1,000 Units Intelligent Refrigerator Trucks 2018-02-09
- Key Points Review in Heavy-duty Truck Industry in 2017 2018-01-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
- China Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cell Forum Held in Haikou
- Hino Improves Kenyan Customers Experience with the Brand
- Reverse Camera to Come as Standard on All Hino Trucks Sold in the Aussie Market
- Sinotruk Qingdao Heavy Industry to Attend the 124th CANTON FAIR
- Yinchuan BYD New Energy Vehicle Production Base Rolls Out Its First Vehicle
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018