Yuchai Launches Series of 10 New National Ⅳ Non-Road Engines
China Yuchai International Limited (NYSE: CYD) ("China Yuchai" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer and distributor of engines for on- and off-road applications in China through its main operating subsidiary, Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company Limited ("GYMCL"), announced today that it has launched 10 new off-road engines compliant with the Tier 4 emission standards at the recent Yuchai Off-road Power Strategy Conference in Wuhan, Hubei Province. This launch signifies that Yuchai has completed its strategic deployment of its National VI engines for the on-road and Tier-4 compliant engines for off-road markets. Yuchai's product roll-out is on track with the Chinese government's Action Plan for its Blue Sky Protection Initiative.
The Chairman of the China Internal Combustion Engine Industry Association, the General Secretary of the China Construction Machinery Association, Deputy Secretary of the China Association of Agricultural Machinery Manufacturers, senior officials of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, as well as 118 leading construction and agricultural equipment OEM producers and agricultural equipment manufacturers such as Guangxi Liugong, Shangdong Lingong, Zoomlion and Lovol Heavy Industry were in attendance. 194 distributors also attended this event. Senior executives from Yuchai and representatives from Lovol Heavy Industry and Bosch Fuel System made key note speeches during the press conference.
The 10 off-road engines Yuchai unveiled at the press conference not only met the forthcoming national standard Tier 4 for the off-road segment, but they also feature the best-in-class powertrain systems and fuel efficiency with fully upgraded NVH features. These engines are designed to meet the versatile demands of customers in the agricultural machinery and industrial equipment markets.
Co-developed with German, Austrian and British engine design houses FEV, AVL and Ricardo, respectively, Yuchai's new off-road engine portfolio include the A, F, K series: the YCA05-T40, YCA07-T40 and YCA08-T40 models are medium- to heavy-duty engines; the YCF36-T48 and YCF36-T40 models are light-duty engines; the YCK09-T40, YCK11-T40, YCK13-T40, YCK15-T40 and YCTD20-T40 models are heavy-duty engines. Ranging from 40-950 horsepower, these engines are designed for various applications for construction machinery such as loaders, excavators, forklifts, air compressor, drillers and agricultural machinery such as tractors, wheat and rice harvesters and more.
For loaders and excavators under 30 tons, forklifts below 5 tons, and tractors in the range of 40 to 70 horsepower, Yuchai also introduced the YCR24, YCF27 and YCF30 model light-duty engines. For the bigger models and mining equipment, the heavy-duty products YCK09, YCK11, YCK13, YCK15 and YCTD20 were introduced.
These Yuchai Tier-4 products not only meet the more stringent emission standard, but also promise upgraded performances, increased warranty and enhanced durability, with extended service interval. Horsepower and torque have been increased from their Tier-3 predecessors, with industry-leading low noise levels and high-combustion low- friction technologies to reduce fuel consumption by approximately 3-5%. New material and advance noise reduction technology will improve the NVH and suitability of the engine. In addition, smart software systems will enable problem alerts and remote diagnostics, and after-treatment integration.
Weng Ming Hoh, President of China Yuchai, commented," Our new advanced off-road engines are applicable to all types of agricultural equipment and engineering machinery to meet the diverse needs of different customers. We are practicing the "green development and harmonious win" business philosophy implemented by the Central Committee of the State Council to achieve China's Blue Sky initiatives.
"This new series of 10 off-road engines complement our 14 new on-road engines that are compliant with the upcoming National VI standards. With these two new series of engines, we present the first comprehensive portfolio of advanced engines that meet the next-generation on-road and off-road emission standards in China," Mr. Hoh concluded. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Yuchai 6K13 Engine Doubled Its Sales in the First Three Quarters of 2018 2018-11-05
- China Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cell Forum Held in Haikou 2018-10-17
- China's Energy Giant Partners with Weichai to Develop Hydrogen Trucks 2018-10-15
- Yuchai Releases K08 Diesel Engine with National VI Emission Standards 2018-10-11
- Yuchai and Germany Eberspaecher to Form a Joint Venture 2018-09-11
- Yuchai 580 Horsepower Engine to Hit the Heavy-duty Truck Market 2018-09-05
- The Successful Ignition of K08N-60 Marks a New Member added to China VI Engines 2018-08-24
- Yuchai Enters Qatar Market with 2022 FIFA World Cup Coming in Qatar 2018-08-24
- Yuchai Reached Consensus with Vietnam THACO on Strategic Cooperation 2018-08-16
- Yuchai Launches Electric Commercial Vehicles Project 2018-08-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market
- Tesla Secures Land in China for Its First Factory Outside US
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China
- China Hydrogen Energy & Fuel Cell Forum Held in Haikou
- Hino Improves Kenyan Customers Experience with the Brand
- Reverse Camera to Come as Standard on All Hino Trucks Sold in the Aussie Market
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July