JAC Junling V9 Won the Highest Efficient Medium Truck Award
On November 28, the Final Competition of 2018 China Commercial Vehicles & Awarding Ceremony was held in Beijing. Junling V9 made by JAC won the Highest Efficient Medium Truck Award.
As the leading player in China’s truck market, JAC has been committed to providing technological superior and price competitive truck products for its customers. Making its official debut this year, Junling V9 medium truck is chiefly targeted at the artery logistic routes.
With an interior width of 2,480 mm and an exterior width of 2,550 mm, Junling V9’s cargo boasts a space of 48.26 cubic meters. With a reinforced body structure, the truck is able to load 6-10 tons of goods.
Equipped with Dewei 170 horsepower engine and an 8-speed transmission gearbox, Junling V9 has further upgraded its driver’s cockpit with a bed measuring 600 mm in width and ergonomically designed seats, offering more travel comforts for drivers.
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China 2018-11-30
- The 10th Anniversary Ceremony of JAC in Chile is Held Grandly 2018-11-14
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition 2018-11-06
- JAC Gives Solution to Seize Opportunities of China-Africa Cooperation Warming-up 2018-10-19
- JAC to Launch Its First Shuailing 18-ton Medium-duty Truck in China 2018-10-16
- JAC Shuailing i3-T330 Electric Logistic Vehicle Makes its Debut 2018-10-11
- JAC Makes Entry into Argentina with SUVs, Pick-ups and Mini TrucKs 2018-09-29
- JAC T6 Ranks No.3 Among Chinese Pickup Exportation 2018-08-29
- 50 Units JAC Gallop K7 to Serve ZTO Express Soon 2018-08-29
- JAC Team Won the Championship at the Int'l Cross-country Rally 2018-08-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
- Dongfeng Delivers a Special Report at Engine China 2018
- SHACMAN Signs a 100-million RMB Contract with Cummins
- JAC Attended 2018 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition
- XCMG Marks 3rd Year in Pakistan
- FAW Secures a Credit Line of 1 Trillion Yuan from 16 Chinese Banks
- BYD’s First Energy Storage Project in Poland Begins Operations
- SAIC Hongyan Firefighting Trucks to Serve APEC Leaders Informal Meeting
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.
- FAW Jiefang Sold 237,500 Medium-and Heavy-duty Trucks between Jan. and Oct.
- Foton Aumark Sold 33,000 Units from January to September
- China Sold 292,200 Units Trucks in September
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
- FAW Jiefang Sold 18,400 Units of Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- SAIC Hongyan Self-dumping Truck Sales Jumped by 110% from January to August
- GAC Hino Sales Jumped by 148% From January to August
- Dongfeng Sold 11,322 Units Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July