Foton Comes the Third Truck Brand in Philippines for 2018
Philippines auto sales are already down 15.22% in 2018 versus last years' sales and this could be the first year to see declining sales since 2010.
Among them, commercial vehicles holds 67.32% of the overall market share with 271,108 units sold and passenger cars took the remaining 32.68% with 131,310 units sold.
Amidst such a backdrop, Isuzu remained the top performer with 6,258 units sold in the Light Truck (Cat III), Category IV Truck/Bus and Category V Truck/Bus sub-segments.Hino comes in second with a 3,928 cumulative total, slowing down 2.53% after a 40.08% surge in 2017.
Foton saw its truck sales increased to 2,374 units to be the third truck brand in Philippines, up 2.68% from the year before. With the 27th new dealership opening in Palawan last January 17, Foton Motor Philippines Inc. (FMPI)is targeting to have a total of 32 dealers in the country.
During the 12 years presence in Philiphines, Foton has offered many vehicle variants and models that cater to the Philippine’s preference in automotive products.
- Foton Opens East Africa Operation Center in Kenya 2019-01-22
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018 2019-01-17
- Foton Motor to Build Truck Factory in Brazil 2019-01-16
- Foton OLLIN Heavy-duty Truck Unveils in Changchun 2019-01-16
- Foton Aumark Annual Sales Exceeds 40,000 Units in 2018 2018-12-27
- Foton Daimler Won Special Contribution Award 2018-12-20
- Foton Annual Conference for Asian Region Grandly Held in Vietnam 2018-12-12
- National VI Foton Xiangling Mini-truck Makes its Debut in Chengdu 2018-12-12
- Foton-Daimler Signs a Deal of 2,000 Units Trucks with Wellong Etown 2018-12-04
- 600 Units Foton ROWOR to Work on Construction for Zhangjiakou Winter Olympics 2018-11-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
- XCMG Announces Partnership with Bahrain's Motorcity
- JAC and VW's Seat Join Forces to Develop EV Platform in China
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway
- BYD Suspends Its Plan for Electric Truck Assembly Plant in Canada
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
- SHACMAN Aims to Sell 155,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Top Ten Rankings for Light trucks, Mini Trucks, Heavy and Medium Trucks in Oct.