Scania Unveiled an Entire Range of New Trucks in Thailand
Scania is introducing a new truck range, the result of ten years of development work and an investment of over 72 billion THB. With the new range, Scania is extending its offering, thanks to its unique modular system, and now provides more performance steps both within the product and the services. These solutions are tailor-made for each type of customer in order to maximize their profitability.
"It is undoubtedly the biggest investment in Scania's 128 year history," says Stefan Dorski, Managing Director of Scania Siam Co., Ltd. "It is with great pride that my colleagues and I are now presenting the products and services that will bring Scania to new levels in Thailand and carry us far into the next decade.”
“Today Scania is not just launching a new truck range but also a unique, ingenious toolbox of sustainable solutions in the form of products and services with the aim to give our customers the necessary tools for achieving profitability in the one business that really matter namely their own.”
The most noticeable features are of course the completely new cabs, which are including ground-breaking new technologies and bringing the driver comfort to an entire new level. The visibility is improved through lower dashboards and moved driver position, and the aerodynamics together with the new powertrain provides a fuel consumption reduction of up to 5%.
In terms of safety, Scania has significantly enhanced both the active and passive features such as the industry-first rollover curtain side airbags, to protect drivers against rollover accidents.
The maintenance contracts now come with flexible plans, where the optimal maintenance interval is calculated for each individual vehicle based on their actual operation, maximizing the uptime and increasing the customers’ profitability.
“Our new range of products and services redefines the term ‘premium’ within the truck industry." adds Stefan Dorski.
A strong focus is being put on sustainability, with the introduction of the first Euro 6 heavy vehicle in Thailand. “This brand new gas engine, that has been purely developed for gas operation, will have a very good impact not only on the fuel cost, but also on the environment and the air quality”.
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand 2019-02-28
- Scania’s New Truck Generation Officially Launched in UAE 2018-11-02
- Scania Delivers Its XT P 370 6×6 Tanker to Fight Forest Fires in Sweden 2018-10-29
- IAA 2018: Scania to Present New Plug-in Hybrid Truck 2018-09-17
- IAA 2018: Scania Announced No Diesel-Powered Vehicles on Show 2018-09-12
- Scania Sets to Launch Its Own China Truck Factory As Ownership Rules Eased 2018-08-21
- Scania Wins Latest 1,000 Point Test for the Second Year in Succession 2018-02-28
- Scania Invests in Electric Battery Cell Technology for CVs 2018-01-31
- Scania Ends 2017 on a High in Australia 2018-01-03
- Next GEN Scania Range Turns Record Sales 2017-08-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
- XCMG Overseas Dealers' Appreciation Banquet Held at Shanghai, China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018