Six Best Light Trucks Recommended for 2019
1. Foton Ollin TS Urban Logistic Light Truck
Power：New 4JB1 Engine
On November 19, Foton Ollin TS urban logistic light truck made its debut in Qingdao. Equipped with WLY transmission gearbox, AAM rear axle and 4JB1 engine, the truck has increased its power from 81 kw to 88 kw. In addition, it has improved its torque by 20%, making it more adaptable to various urban traffic conditions.
Also worth mentioning is that the truck is mounted with an air-cut brake, ABS, a larger clutch, bigger braking pads, ACC, AEBS, LDW and tyre monitoring system, all of which help the vehicle achieve higher safety standards.
2. JAC Shuailing Light Truck
Power：Cummins(2.8L or 3.8L)
JAC Shuailing light truck is particularly targeted at the urban logistic market. Equipped with Cummins 2.8L engine, the truck boasts a maximum power of 110 kW and a maximum torque of 360 N.m.
To meet customers’ rising demands, the truck can be also mounted with Cummins 3.8L engine.
3. JMC Kaiyun Light Truck
Power：ISUZU 4JB1、JMC Tengbao 3.0 Engine
JMC Kaiyun light truck enjoys great popularity in the market. Equipped with ISUZU 4JB1 engine, the truck only consumes 8 liters of gasoline for every 100 kilometers. Delivering 116 horsepower, it fully meets logistic demands in urban areas.
In addition, Kaiyun mounted with Tengbao 3.0 engine is available. Boasting a maximum power of 95 kw (130 horsepower), the truck achieves a maximum torque of 340 N.m.
4. Dongfeng Captain K6 Light Truck
Horsepower：Up to 150hp
Dongfeng Captain K6 light truck is equipped with ZD30 engine, FAST six-speed double-cone synchronizer and Dana rear axle. Delivering 150 horsepower and a torque of 370 N.m, the truck has further cut its weight.
Mounted with a cargo tank measuring 4,170mm×2,430mm×2,300mm, the truck boasts a space of 22 cubic meters and a competitive loading capacity.
5. CNHTC HOWO Tongshuai and Hanjiang Light Trucks
Power：Cummins ISF3.8 Engine with National VI Emission Standard
In 2019, CNHTC chiefly focus on marketing HOWO Tongshuai and Hanjiang light trucks. With National VI Emission Standards, both vehicles are targeted at the high-end urban logistic market.
HOWO Tongshuai light truck is equipped with a brand new driver’s cockpit, Cummins ISF3.8 engine with National VI Emission Standards. It boasts a maximum power of 154 horsepower. Thanks to its 10-speed transmission gearbox, the truck achieves higher stability during its operation.
6. FAW Jiefang J6F Light Truck
Power：Dachai CA4DD1-16E6 Engine
Equipped with Dachai CA4DD1-16E6 engine, FAW Jiefang J6F light truck is able to deliver 160 horsepower and fully meets National VI Emission Standards. Its WLY six-speed 6G55 transmission gearbox with an aluminum casing and its 325H axle with a speed ratio of 4.333 help the vehicle achieve higher efficiency in the logistic market.
Upon the customers special requirements, the truck can be also mounted with Dachai CA4DH1-18E6 engine or Weichai WP3NQ160E61 engine, etc.
- Foton Delivers 42 Units AUMAN Sanitation Vehicles to Gambia 2019-07-01
- Foton Brand Value Exceeds 152 Billion RMB in 2019 2019-07-01
- Vietnam Purchases 10 Units AUMAN EST Trucks 2019-06-27
- 145 Units Foton Heavy-duty Trucks Assist Infrastructure Construction in Guinea 2019-06-26
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton 2019-06-21
- 222 Units Foton Heavy-duty Trucks Assist TKU Road Project in Kazakhstan 2019-06-10
- CEMEX to Deepen Cooperation with Foton 2019-05-30
- Foton Attends MIIEF 2019 in Mongolia 2019-05-27
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia 2019-05-22
- FAST Electric Driving System Applied on Foton Full Electric Heavy-duty Truck 2019-05-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record