Six Best Light Trucks Recommended for 2019
1. Foton Ollin TS Urban Logistic Light Truck
Power：New 4JB1 Engine
On November 19, Foton Ollin TS urban logistic light truck made its debut in Qingdao. Equipped with WLY transmission gearbox, AAM rear axle and 4JB1 engine, the truck has increased its power from 81 kw to 88 kw. In addition, it has improved its torque by 20%, making it more adaptable to various urban traffic conditions.
Also worth mentioning is that the truck is mounted with an air-cut brake, ABS, a larger clutch, bigger braking pads, ACC, AEBS, LDW and tyre monitoring system, all of which help the vehicle achieve higher safety standards.
2. JAC Shuailing Light Truck
Power：Cummins(2.8L or 3.8L)
JAC Shuailing light truck is particularly targeted at the urban logistic market. Equipped with Cummins 2.8L engine, the truck boasts a maximum power of 110 kW and a maximum torque of 360 N.m.
To meet customers’ rising demands, the truck can be also mounted with Cummins 3.8L engine.
3. JMC Kaiyun Light Truck
Power：ISUZU 4JB1、JMC Tengbao 3.0 Engine
JMC Kaiyun light truck enjoys great popularity in the market. Equipped with ISUZU 4JB1 engine, the truck only consumes 8 liters of gasoline for every 100 kilometers. Delivering 116 horsepower, it fully meets logistic demands in urban areas.
In addition, Kaiyun mounted with Tengbao 3.0 engine is available. Boasting a maximum power of 95 kw (130 horsepower), the truck achieves a maximum torque of 340 N.m.
4. Dongfeng Captain K6 Light Truck
Horsepower：Up to 150hp
Dongfeng Captain K6 light truck is equipped with ZD30 engine, FAST six-speed double-cone synchronizer and Dana rear axle. Delivering 150 horsepower and a torque of 370 N.m, the truck has further cut its weight.
Mounted with a cargo tank measuring 4,170mm×2,430mm×2,300mm, the truck boasts a space of 22 cubic meters and a competitive loading capacity.
5. CNHTC HOWO Tongshuai and Hanjiang Light Trucks
Power：Cummins ISF3.8 Engine with National VI Emission Standard
In 2019, CNHTC chiefly focus on marketing HOWO Tongshuai and Hanjiang light trucks. With National VI Emission Standards, both vehicles are targeted at the high-end urban logistic market.
HOWO Tongshuai light truck is equipped with a brand new driver’s cockpit, Cummins ISF3.8 engine with National VI Emission Standards. It boasts a maximum power of 154 horsepower. Thanks to its 10-speed transmission gearbox, the truck achieves higher stability during its operation.
6. FAW Jiefang J6F Light Truck
Power：Dachai CA4DD1-16E6 Engine
Equipped with Dachai CA4DD1-16E6 engine, FAW Jiefang J6F light truck is able to deliver 160 horsepower and fully meets National VI Emission Standards. Its WLY six-speed 6G55 transmission gearbox with an aluminum casing and its 325H axle with a speed ratio of 4.333 help the vehicle achieve higher efficiency in the logistic market.
Upon the customers special requirements, the truck can be also mounted with Dachai CA4DH1-18E6 engine or Weichai WP3NQ160E61 engine, etc.
- The 20,000th Unit Foton OLLIN Delivered to Guangxi for Operation 2019-02-27
- Foton Secures an Order of 100 Units Fuel Cell Logistics Vehicles 2019-02-25
- Foton Daimler Signs a Sales Contract with CIMC Ruijiang Auto 2019-02-19
- 130 Units Foton Light Trucks Delivered to J&T for Operation 2019-02-13
- Foton Comes the Third Truck Brand in Philippines for 2018 2019-01-29
- Foton Opens East Africa Operation Center in Kenya 2019-01-22
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018 2019-01-17
- Foton Motor to Build Truck Factory in Brazil 2019-01-16
- Foton OLLIN Heavy-duty Truck Unveils in Changchun 2019-01-16
- Foton Aumark Annual Sales Exceeds 40,000 Units in 2018 2018-12-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
- Tusimple to Bring Autonomous Truck Total to 40 by June 2019
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November
- Jiefang Sales Volume Reached 24,579 Units in November
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Reached 54,227 Units from January to November