Foton EST-M Series Trucks Make Their Debut in Philippines
In 2018, Foton successfully made its way to the Top Ten Vehicle Brands and Top Three Truck Brands in Philippines.
From April 4 to 7 this year, 2019 Manila International Automobile Exhibition, the most influential auto show in Philippines, was held in Manila. UAAGI, Foton’s exclusive sales agent in Philippine, brought EST-M series trucks on display. At the same time, it officially launched a brand promotion program themed with Blue Energy Euro IV.
Foton EST-M series trucks include platform trailers, self-dumping trucks, wingspan vans, ETX-C self-dumping trucks, GTL mixers, light trucks mini-trucks, and passenger vehicles. With their impressive power performances, higher reliability and eye-catching appearance, all these vehicles have attracted a number of local customers. J&T, a well known truck operator in Philippines, placed its first order on Foton.
- Foton Makes its Debut in Panama 2019-04-03
- Foton Delivers the 30,000th Aulin Truck to Yunnan 2019-04-02
- Foton Forland Increases its Daily Production Volume to Over 1,000 Units in March 2019-03-27
- Foton Attends the 3rd Bangladesh Commercial Vehicle Exhibition 2019-03-22
- Three Foton Auman LNG Trucks Make Their Debut in Xi’an 2019-03-12
- Foton Aumark S Super Truck Unveils in Hong Kong 2019-03-06
- Six Best Light Trucks Recommended for 2019 2019-02-28
- The 20,000th Unit Foton OLLIN Delivered to Guangxi for Operation 2019-02-27
- Foton Secures an Order of 100 Units Fuel Cell Logistics Vehicles 2019-02-25
- Foton Daimler Signs a Sales Contract with CIMC Ruijiang Auto 2019-02-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
- Tesla and Frito-Lay to Launch Near Zero Emissions Distribution Facility
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018
- China Sold 326,300 Units Trucks in November