Yuchai YC6K Engine Sales Grew by 30% in Q1
On April 16, Yuchai successfully secured an order of 200 units YC6K480 horsepower diesel powered engines for mining vehicles from XCMG.
In the first quarter of 2019, Yuchai’s sales volume of YC6K series engine grew by 30%. Since it successfully launched YC6K series engines, including K11, K12, K13, K15, etc., Yuchai has been gaining a fast rising popularity in the heavy-duty engine market. So far, these engine products have already established a solid presence on engineering machinery and big horsepower mining vehicles.
Equipped with a number of advanced technologies, YC6K series engines generate little noise and vibrations and achieve much higher reliability and fuel economy. Even in some extremely demanding working environment, they still can work smoothly and deliver powerful performances.
According to Yuchai, YC6K engines can be widely used on mining vehicles, trucks for transporting dangerous chemicals, logistic vehicles, special sanitation vehicles, power generation at oil fields. Recently, a batch of Dongfeng commercial vehicles equipped with YC6K engines was exported to Peru for operation.
- Yuchai Brings YC6TD and YC4D on Display at Middle East Electricity 2019 2019-03-11
- Yuchai Successfully Rolls Out K15N Engine 2019-02-19
- 19 Different Engines With National VI Emission Standards for Light Trucks 2019-02-18
- Yuchai Truck Engines Saw the Third Consecutive Year-on-year Increase 2019-01-25
- MTU Yuchai Anteyou Rolls off the 100th High-end High-power Engine 2019-01-07
- Yuchai YC4S160-50 Engine Goes on An Expedition in the Peru Plateau 2018-12-28
- Yuchai Power Sold 450,000 Units Eninges between Jan. and Nov. 2018-11-26
- Yuchai Brings National VI Engines on Display at Engine China 2018 2018-11-16
- Yuchai Machinery and DFAC Sign a Comprehensive Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2018-11-09
- Yuchai Launches Series of 10 New National Ⅳ Non-Road Engines 2018-11-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- The AI Master Justine Cassell Delivered a Speech in SINOTRUK
- "Refillable" Battery Could Provide 5000km Range for EVs
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation
- Scania Opens a New Factory in Thailand
- XCMG's 2.5 Billion Fire-Fighting Equipment Production Base to Be Completed
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January
- In-Driving Tech Puts Two Self-driving Trucks into Operation in Shanghai
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February
- China Sold 313,000 Units Trucks in January
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January
- China Sold 34,000 Units Electric Trucks in 2018
- China Sold 3.8856 Million Units Trucks in 2018
- GAC Hino Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew 140% in 2018
- China Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 80,000 Units in December
- China Sold 399,000 Units Tractors from January to November in 2018