JAC Junling V8 Truck Begins Its National Launch with Guiyang
On April 20, Guizhou JAC Automobile Sales & Service Co., Ltd. held a brand promotion in Guiyang. Under the witness of its major customers from the whole province, it secured a combined order of 28 units V8 trucks.
Equipped with Yunnei D40 engine and FAST 8-speed synchronous transmission gearbox, V8 truck is able to deliver a maximum 170 horsepower and a maximum torque of 600 N.m. Compared with its counterparts, V8 achieves high fuel economy, helping its operator save three liters of fuel for every 100 kilometers.
- JAC Light-duty Truck is Called as China Isuzu, What is Its Next Step? 2019-06-25
- JAC Aims to Bring about World-class High-end Light Trucks 2019-06-21
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May 2019-06-12
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018 2019-05-24
- JAC Kangling J Series Truck Makes Debut in Hangzhou 2019-05-20
- JAC Gallop Truck Delivers Pandas to Russia 2019-05-13
- JAC Held Its Int'l Distributors Annual Conference 2019 2019-04-17
- JAC Gallop K7 and V7 on Display on JAC's Brand Day 2019-04-15
- Six Best Light Trucks Recommended for 2019 2019-02-28
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January 2019-02-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record