Silk Way Rally | S07-08 TUNLAND
STAGE07-08: DALANZADGAD – ALASHAN
LEG DISTANCE: 1335.77 KM
SPECIAL DISTANCE: 326.6KM
30% dune, 10% sand, 25% stony road, 35% gravel
RANKING: T2 GROUP NO.2
*T2 GROUP racing vehicles: series production cross-country vehicles approved by FIA regulations.
On July 13, the rally crossed the border, entered china. Rally teams will start all terrain surface challenge with dunes, sand, stony road and gravel challenge in China.
On July 14, the 8th stage started from BAYINBAOLIGE. The stage is not only the longest, after some rest during a “no race” day, but also the most challenging one, as it offers a full variety of surface. The first high dunes will set an initial challenge for those with little driving experience, and after catching the correct direction one will face a range of new obstacles – not just sands, but also dry river beds, ravines, canyons and steppes. The closer to finish, the faster one needs to move.
Not only Navigators and drivers’ practical experience is important for winning a rally, but also a strong support team is necessary. As the supporting truck for Foton Tunland Team, Foton Aumark supporting truck follows the whole rally even needs to get the bivouac earlier than racers. At 8 previous stages, Foton Aumark served the team with zero mal-function, provided parts and repair facilities without delay.
At the 8th stage, Foton Tunland finished the challenge of longest stage, kept ranking No. 2 in T2 group.
- Silk Way Rally | S06 TUNLAND 2019-07-16
- Silk Way Rally | S05 TUNLAND 2019-07-16
- Silk Way Rally | S3-S4 TUNLAND 2019-07-15
- Silk Way Rally | S01- FOTON TUNLAND 2019-07-12
- Silk Way Rally | S02 FOTON TUNLAND 2019-07-12
- 2020 Foton Tunland Officially Makes Its Debut in Columbia 2019-07-03
- Foton Motor Unveiled New TUNLAND 2019 Pickup in Ghana 2019-05-10
- Foton Tunland Pickup to Strengthen Its Global Presence 2019-05-07
- 757 Units Foton Tunland Pickups to be Delivered to State Grid 2018-06-08
- Foton Unveils Two Tunland Pickups in Beijing 2018-04-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Attends the First China-Africa Economic & Trade Expo
- XCMG Stands Out with Advanced Xrea Platform
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.