Yuchai Successfully Develops e-CVT Hybrid System
On May 28, Yuchai officially revealed its new fist product, e-CVT hybrid power solution for commercial vehicles, marking a new milestone for Yuchai in its transition from an engine maker to a supplier of power solutions.
With highly integrated structure, Yuchai e-CVT hybrid power solution is able to cut fuel consumption by 65% year on year, becoming the most fuel efficient hybrid power solution in the market for commercial vehicles.
Thanks to the introduction of high-speed permanent synchronous electric motor, Yuchai e-CVT hybrid power solution can reach a rotation speed of 15,000 rpm, the fastest in the market. In addition, with a smaller size and light weight, it is highly adaptable in the market.
According to Yuchai, e-CVT hybrid power solution can be used for electric vehicles, hybrid vehicles, PTO, logistic trucks, special vehicles.
- Yuchai Announced Its New Type of Strategic Partnership with Foton 2019-07-18
- Yuchai Brand Value Exceeds 50.569 Billion RMB 2019-06-28
- Chenglong H7 with 600 hp Yuchai Power Coming 2019-06-14
- Yuchai Releases Four New Energy Power Systems 2019-05-30
- Jiefang Truck Adopts Yuchai 6K Engine 2019-05-24
- Yuchai YC6K Engine Sales Grew by 30% in Q1 2019-04-18
- Yuchai Brings YC6TD and YC4D on Display at Middle East Electricity 2019 2019-03-11
- Yuchai Successfully Rolls Out K15N Engine 2019-02-19
- 19 Different Engines With National VI Emission Standards for Light Trucks 2019-02-18
- Yuchai Truck Engines Saw the Third Consecutive Year-on-year Increase 2019-01-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Again Took the 1st Place in Construction Machinery Industry
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs
- SHACMAN Attends the First China-Africa Economic & Trade Expo
- XCMG Stands Out with Advanced Xrea Platform
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.