JAC Shines at the 2019 Macau Auto Show
On October 25th, the 9th China (Macau) International Automobile Expo kicked off at the Venetian Macao Convention and Exhibition Center in Macau. As the core strength of China's self-owned vehicle brand, JAC debuted for ninth times constantly. This time, it took six star models to amaze the audience with the latest achievements of new energy, right-wheel "heavy"and "brand upgrading"products, aiming to bring global users a safer, smarter and more comfortable travel solutions to create a green and wonderful car life.
For customers with commercial needs, JAC brings its high-end electric truck-i5 electric light truck. It integrates the superior resources of the two domestic high-end R&D platforms of JAC light truck and JAC pure electric vehicle. The i5 electric light truck adopts lithium iron phosphate battery, which has the advantages of higher safety performance, longer life, better performance under low temperature, light weight and environmental protection. With permanent magnet synchronous engine, its peak power can reach 130kW, bringing the highest speed to over 90km/h, the 0-50km/h acceleration time less than 15s. It can support 180km driving disatance; 30% maximum climbing makes it easy to face with the test of various steep slopes; i5 uses honeycomb panels light-weight cargo with a volume of 14 cubic meters, which can meet the distribution of urban logistics feeders. i5 right-wheel electric light truck was showed in the exhibition, which will more specifically meet the needs of users in right-wheel vehicle countries and regions such as Hong Kong, Macao and Southeast Asia.
To balance the needs of customers for home and business, JAC has given a travel solution for the T8-EV pure electric pickup. The T8-EV is the latest masterpiece of JAC's new energy commercial vehicle, combining the advantages of reliability, safety, economy and long distance mileage. The whole vehicle adopts the bird cage body structure design, and uses high-strength steel in 43% proportion. The structural strength of the body is designed according to the C-NCAP collision standard, and the super-strength front anti-collision beam and the side anti-collision beam are always protecting the vehicle. In terms of power, the vehicle is equipped with Guoxuan lithium iron phosphate battery with a power of 67.2kWh and a peak power of 110kW. The power does not lower than the traditional pickup, which can fully meet the transportation needs of the city. In the commercial needs, the T8-EV has outstanding applicability in dealing with municipal, construction, telecom power repair, logistics and transportation. For the out-of-home travel, the T8-EV has the comfort feature like a passenger car, the economy of an electric car and the load-bearing and dynamic feature of a truck, which can make users enjoy the "family happiness".
The N-series Euro VI high-end light trucks continue the professional chassis and humanized design of JAC Light Truck. It adopts the full coverage interior and car design concept to enhance the driving and riding comfort. In terms of safety, as the first light truck product in China passing through crash test, the N series high-end light truck adopts the latest international Bosch ABS+EBD, which brings higher driving protection. The right-wheel Euro VI light truck showed at this auto show directly hits the international market including Hong Kong and Macao markets with high standards of emission upgrades and greener environmental protection concepts, allowing global consumers to feel the speed and strength of JAC in the process of internationalization.
As the support point of the Maritime Silk Road, Macau Auto Show has actively established itself as the world's largest international exhibition in Hong Kong and Macao with the largest number of exhibitors in China. JAC, which adheres to the nine consecutive exhibitions at the Macau Auto Show, has further deepened its efforts in Southeast Asia and Portuguese-speaking countries and regions through continuous participation, and has accelerated the development of the international market. At present, JAC has been exported to South America, Europe, Africa, Asia and other regions, and has entered the high-end markets like Turkey and Italy in Europe, and Mexico in North America. It has established good cooperative relations with more than 130 countries around the world. The export volume of products is listed in the forefront of the industry. At present, it has exported more than 610,000 vehicles. Among them, JAC has achieved rapid growth in the national market along the "Belt and Road". The export market covers 80 countries along the "Belt and Road" and the annual export volume exceeded 150,000 in latest three years.
In the future, JAC will continue to integrate itself into the new ecology of vehicles like electricity, intelligence and network to promote the upgrading of technology, and quality in all respects, providing more products that meet the needs of global users and help users to imagine the wonderful car life.
- JAC Strengthens Its Presence in Peru 2019-10-23
- JAC D50AT Engineering Truck: An Ideal Choice for Urban Logistic Services 2019-09-30
- 400 Units JAC Light Trucks Shipped to Mexico for Operation 2019-09-27
- 42 JAC New Energy Commercial Vehicles Delivered to Beijing Daxing Int'l Airport 2019-09-27
- JAC iEV330P to Be Sold in Brazil, in April 2020 2019-09-26
- JAC D6176 Self-dump Truck: A New Star in Urban Logistics 2019-09-19
- As One Best-seller in Russia: JAC Light-duty Trucks are Popular in Russia 2019-09-18
- JAC Makes the Breakthrough to Realize Upgrading Ankang Power 2019-08-30
- Kazakh Prime Minister Ma Ming Inspects JAC Project 2019-08-26
- JAC Motors and Weichai Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2019-08-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
- Xinhua Daily Headline: XCMG in the East of Xuzhou
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Day Holiday Period
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
- Plus.ai Establishes JV with FAW Jiefang to Develop Self-Driving Trucks for China
- Driverless Trucks Debut at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019
- The Largest Electric Vehicle in the World Never Needs Recharging
- Daimler Rolls Out of Its 750,000th Heavy-duty Trucks at Clevela Plant
- CNHTC Production Base: Asia’s Longest Heavy-duty Truck Assembly Line
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019