Foton Aumark IBLUE Light Truck: A Trend-setter in New Energy Vehicle Market
In the face of the fast development of electric vehicles, Foton has set up Foton IBLUE Department, which is solely devoted to developing new energy vehicles. At present, it boasts Aumark IBLUE vehicle, TOANO IBLUE vehicle, View IBLUE vehicle.
Aumark IBLUE truck measures 5,995 mm in length, 2,240 mm in width, and 3,180mm in height. Weighing 4.5 tons, it has a lightweight carriage with a space of 18.2m³. The vehicle fully meets the standardized light truck in performance data. It can carry about 1.4 tons of cargo.
With a total storage of 104.7kWh power, Aumark IBLUE truck is mounted with lithium iron phosphate batteries manufactured by Tianjin Lishen. It can also be powered by batteries made by CATL. With the double 250V AC charging ports at the upper side and the 750V DC charging port at the lower side, it is fully adaptable to different recharging facilities. Tests show that the truck is able to drive 410 km at a constant speed.
Aumark IBLUE truck is also equipped with a permanent magnetic synchronous direct-drive motor with a peak power of 100 kW, and a maximum torque of 450 N.m. The truck can reach a maximum speed of 90 km/h. Thus, it fully meets the varied requirements in urban areas and expressways.
The 4.5-ton rear axle fully guarantees the loading capacity of the vehicle. In addition, its U-shaped stabilizer substantially improves the stability of the vehicle.
Foton IBLUE vehicles integrates the company’s core technologies in the new energy vehicle industry. Currently, Foton intelligent and environmentally friendly trucks, vans and pickups all share unified technical standards. By constantly improving the quality of its vehicle products and reducing their production costs, Foton has laid a solid foundation for its sound and sustainable development in the future.
- Foton Trying to Break into Australian Truck Market 2019-10-31
- China Commercial Vehicles Show to Kick Off in Wuhan 2019-10-30
- Foton Tunland Pickups on Security Patrol in Angola 2019-10-28
- Foton Attends Expo Transporte 2019 in Mexico 2019-10-22
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September 2019-10-17
- Foton, SHACMAN, Jiefang, Dongfeng Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of PRC Founding 2019-10-10
- Journalists from Home and Abroad Visit Foton Motor in Beijing 2019-10-09
- Foton Attends the 19th Indonesia Mining Exhibition 2019-09-25
- 50 Trucks Jointly Developed by Foton and XCMG Shipped to Middle East 2019-09-24
- Foton Attends Ecuador Commercial Vehicle Exhibition 2019-09-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 5G Unmanned Mining Truck Developed in China
- China Commercial Vehicles Show to Kick Off in Wuhan
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
- Xinhua Daily Headline: XCMG in the East of Xuzhou
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Day Holiday Period
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
- Plus.ai Establishes JV with FAW Jiefang to Develop Self-Driving Trucks for China
- Driverless Trucks Debut at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019
- The Largest Electric Vehicle in the World Never Needs Recharging
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019