Foton Auman Serve the World 5G Conference
From November 20 to 23, the World 5G Conference themed with “Changing the World, Creating a New Future” was held in Beijing. Jointly organized by Beijing Municipal Government, China’s National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC), China’s Ministry of Science & Technology and China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the conference has attracted a number of well-renowned scientists in the telecommunication industry, enterprises in both upper and lower stream of 5G industry.
Foton Auman super heavy-duty EST-A truck was remodeled as the most advanced 5G+8K digital relay vehicle, broadcasting the conference live. Developed by Foton-Daimler, the vehicle is equipped with Cummins X series engine and ZF intelligent transmission gearbox. So far, it has already passed a number of stringent tests, including EU ECER-29-03 collision test and DEKRA+ATP test. Thanks to the introduction of 1mm reinforced steel sheet, the driver’s cockpit is able to endure huge impacts from all directions, fully ensuring the safety of driver’s safety.
With the advent of 5G technology in China, Foton-Daimler has successfully integrated the emerging technology with Auman super heavy-duty trucks, making them much more intelligent.
- Foton Sets a Goal to Sell 200,000 New Energy Commercial Vehicles by 2025 2019-11-19
- Foton Launches its Factory Expansion Project in Changsha 2019-11-15
- Foton Daimler Delivers 130 Units Auman Port Vehicles to Customers in Guangzhou 2019-11-01
- Foton Aumark IBLUE Light Truck: A Trend-setter in New Energy Vehicle Market 2019-10-31
- Foton Trying to Break into Australian Truck Market 2019-10-31
- China Commercial Vehicles Show to Kick Off in Wuhan 2019-10-30
- Foton Tunland Pickups on Security Patrol in Angola 2019-10-28
- Foton Attends Expo Transporte 2019 in Mexico 2019-10-22
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September 2019-10-17
- Foton, SHACMAN, Jiefang, Dongfeng Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of PRC Founding 2019-10-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Yuan Hongming, Chairman of the Shaanxi Automobile Visits UAE market
- Yutong Environmental Sanitation Attends China Environment Sanitation Int'l Expo
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Holds Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0
- IVECO to Expand Chinese Premium Vehicle Market Through CIIE
- 2019 SANY Global Dealer Summit Held in Changsha
- Classic Vehicle Show Held in Albanian Capital City
- 5G Unmanned Mining Truck Developed in China
- China Commercial Vehicles Show to Kick Off in Wuhan
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July