Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor’s Display in Hundreds Cities
www.chinatrucks.com: From August 10 to September 10, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor, together with its dealers, holds a promotion activity in 145 cities, stirring up another surge of truck purchasing.
Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor is to pay back drivers’ long-term support and reference, allow more users to know its trucks and give another chance to drivers to enjoy account in purchasing trucks. The event covers 145 cities across the country and displays the largest amount of trucks.
On August 10, at the commencement ceremony, all Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor’s competitive trucks are on display, such as Balong M7C with Cummins engine, Chenglong M3 medium cargo truck and Liuzhou Motor 260hp dumper which is suitable for consumers in different levels and for different purposes.
- First CKD Dongfeng KX Rolls Off the Line in Iran 2017-03-03
- 500 Dongfeng V5 Light Trucks Delivered to Nanjing Kaseao 2017-02-27
- China Automakers Dongfeng and FAW to Develop Joint Innovation Center 2017-02-21
- Dongfeng Daily Production Reached 600 Trucks in the First Work Day 2017-02-13
- 60 Dongfeng Captain E280 Delivered to Nanjing Food Company 2017-02-07
- New Start! Dongfeng CV Won Overseas Orders of 14 Units 2017-01-16
- Dongfeng Tianlong KC Launched in in Lhasa Tibet 2017-01-09
- ZTO Purchases 100 More Units of Dongfeng Chenglong H7 2017-01-06
- Dongfeng All Series of Products Upgrade to Challenge the Market Share to 15% in 2016-12-21
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered 438 Thousand in November 2016-12-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016