Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor: 103 Chenglong Dumpers Exported to Africa
www.chinatrucks.com: On October 8, 2013, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Co., Ltd. organizes a short delivery ceremony with a Liuzhou trading company for its 103 Chenglong dumpers which will be exported to Ethiopia. This is by now the largest batch order to Africa in Liuzhou. The order is worth 5 million USD.
The deal is one bidding project of Ethiopia national road bureau. Other bidders include SINOTRUK, FAW, DFM, and other manufacturers from India and Russia. The bid finally falls into the hand of a Liuzhou trading company.
At present, main importers of automotive products in Liuzhou are in Southeast Asia, Middle East and Africa. The main auto products are micro vehicles and trucks. Previously, the products exported to Ethiopia are mainly trucks, buses and chassis. The deals are mainly reached through individuals and enterprises. The bid this time is a national government procurement, a big breakthrough for Liuzhou auto industry.
- Dongfeng Daily Production Reached 600 Trucks in the First Work Day 2017-02-13
- 60 Dongfeng Captain E280 Delivered to Nanjing Food Company 2017-02-07
- New Start! Dongfeng CV Won Overseas Orders of 14 Units 2017-01-16
- Dongfeng Tianlong KC Launched in in Lhasa Tibet 2017-01-09
- ZTO Purchases 100 More Units of Dongfeng Chenglong H7 2017-01-06
- Dongfeng All Series of Products Upgrade to Challenge the Market Share to 15% in 2016-12-21
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered 438 Thousand in November 2016-12-08
- 100 Dongfeng Tianlong Tractors Delivered to Customers 2016-12-02
- The Globe Largest New Energy Truck Dongfeng Debut in Shenzhen 2016-11-24
- New Dongfeng KR Launched to Boost Cold Chain Logistics 2016-11-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Starts Small Series Production of All-electric Urban eTruck and Tr
- Chenglong H7 Become Popular for Beauty and Strength
- SHACMAN X3000 Launched in Middle East and Won Order of 30 Units
- 2017 Discovery Trust---China Truck User Research & Awarding Ceremony to be Held
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel
- Production and Marketing of the Yuchai Engine Surge in the First Month of 2017
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way
- Mid West Transport Services Benefits from Buying Allison Automatics
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016