China truck tire exports to grow steadily
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, it is reported that China tire imports and exports has a good performance. On one hand, domestic automobile market have rich demands on car tires; on the other hand, the exportation of car tire and truck and bus tires maintain good growth.
On truck and bus tires, export volume and export amount will maintain a steady growth, but the quantity of imports and import amount is negative growth.
Export data from each month, the first half year of China car tire and truck and bus tire is different. Car tire exports in April grew 24%, Feb, Mar, May export growth is relatively small; and truck and bus export growth every month maintained a good situation, once to a high of 40.6% in April.
According to the analysis, from the first half year of export volumes, American, British, Germany are the first three destination countries in China car tire export, and also, British and Germany took 12% shares of export volumes.
And the USA is the largest destination country that China truck and bus tires export to. The United Arab Emirates and Russia take NO.2 and NO.3 places, and the proportion of the total exports were 5% and 4%.
- CAMC Electric Heavy-duty Truck Boasts a Maximum Loading Capacity of 13 Tons 2017-10-31
- Wulong Electric Logistic Vehicles Arrived in the U.S. Market 2017-10-26
- Chanje's Revolutionary Electric Truck Aims to Transform Urban Deliveries 2017-10-24
- Iveco to Supply 500 New Stralis NP Trucks to Jost Group 2017-10-24
- CNHTC Participated in Bolivia, Santa Cruz International Fair 2017-10-23
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales 2017-10-16
- Hongyan Delivered the First Batch of Muck Trucks to Fuzhou Customer 2017-10-12
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks 2017-10-11
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks 2017-10-10
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019 2017-09-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April