China truck tire exports to grow steadily
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, it is reported that China tire imports and exports has a good performance. On one hand, domestic automobile market have rich demands on car tires; on the other hand, the exportation of car tire and truck and bus tires maintain good growth.
On truck and bus tires, export volume and export amount will maintain a steady growth, but the quantity of imports and import amount is negative growth.
Export data from each month, the first half year of China car tire and truck and bus tire is different. Car tire exports in April grew 24%, Feb, Mar, May export growth is relatively small; and truck and bus export growth every month maintained a good situation, once to a high of 40.6% in April.
According to the analysis, from the first half year of export volumes, American, British, Germany are the first three destination countries in China car tire export, and also, British and Germany took 12% shares of export volumes.
And the USA is the largest destination country that China truck and bus tires export to. The United Arab Emirates and Russia take NO.2 and NO.3 places, and the proportion of the total exports were 5% and 4%.
- Shacman New M3000 Truck with Upgraded Power Hits Market 2018-08-09
- First 10 Mining Trucks with K12 United Power Exported to Vietnam 2018-07-27
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June 2018-07-25
- 100 JAC Shualing Refragerator Trucks Delivered to Customer in Shanghai 2018-07-25
- JAC Shuailing New Logistics World Truck Enters Chengdu 2018-07-23
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018 2018-07-20
- Tank-Weld Starts Operation in Jamaica as SHACMAN's Sole Dealer 2018-07-16
- BYD Electric Intelligent Dump Trucks Start Large-scalely Operation in Shenzhen 2018-07-16
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018 2018-07-12
- JAC Construction Dump Truck Excels in Mountainous Region 2018-06-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November