Dongfeng Liuzhou H7 Rivals Imported Trucks
www.chinatrucks.com: Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor released H7 heavy truck in brand new production line, and the truck owns 67 patents and it features safe, reliable, fuel-prudent and high efficient.
Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor released Chenglong H7 6x2R flat head tractor in Auto Shanghai 2015.
1. Safety. The keel frame driving cabin adopts WEBCO safety braking system, TMPS tyre pressure monitoring system, anti collision warning system etc many active and passive safety technology, and its braking safety distance is for 32 meters in 60km/h, 3 meters longer than domestic like products.
2. Reliability. The brand new chassis adopts European technology, and the warranty for the engine is for 100,000km and the suspension, wheel and storage battery don’t need to be maintain, and WABCO, ZF, EATON and CAMAX etc. Imported parts to ensure the reliability.
3. Fuel Prudence. The gross weight for Chenglong H7 is for 7.6 tons, the lightest among like products in China. And its fuel prudence is less than 34L at 80km per hour with the improved wind resistance and transmission system.
4. Comfort, intelligence and high efficiency. The NVH of H7 reach world level, and the indoor noise is 65db, 3db lower than the industry average level, and its smoothness is 0.48m/s2, like the level of imported high end trucks. Brand new telematics is used to monitor the vehicle remotely, and it can manage fuel consumption, cargo transport, safety and problems etc ten functions.
Cummins ISL, ISG, ISZ series engines and Yuchai 6L, 6MK and 6K series engines are optional and the horsepower are from 270-460ps.
For the name, we are told that Chenglong is commercial vehicles for Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor, and H represents heavy-duty platform, and 7 is the number for current high end heavy trucks.
H7 is developed based on world hot sales truck models and it marks the strategic vehicle model in the future for DLM and it is the new generation of high efficient logistic truck.
“Chenglong H7 is the achievement by all our staff in Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor, and we are confident that the new truck will bring better driving experiences and greater values,” said Cheng Daoran, GM of Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor.
- 23 Units Dongfeng Light-duty Trucks Started Operation in Hunan 2017-10-11
- Dongfeng and Volvo Put their First VT14-Speed Transmission into Batch Production 2017-09-22
- Dongfeng Trucks Makes a Successful Entry into the Russian market 2017-09-20
- Dongfeng Partners with Knorr-Bremse to Develop AMTs for Trucks in China 2017-09-12
- Dongfeng Cummins New Generation ISZ Engine Successfully Ignited 2017-09-05
- Dongfeng Cargo Truck with DDi Engine Coming to Suzhou 2017-08-24
- First Dongfeng Yufeng High-end Pickup P16 Makes its Debut in Kunming 2017-08-22
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Be a Real Winner at China Truck Racing Championship 2017-08-02
- Dongfeng Opens First Flagship Store in Russia 2017-07-31
- Dongfeng Ranks 68th in Fortune Global 500 2017-07-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April