Dongfeng Liuzhou H7 Rivals Imported Trucks
www.chinatrucks.com: Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor released H7 heavy truck in brand new production line, and the truck owns 67 patents and it features safe, reliable, fuel-prudent and high efficient.
Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor released Chenglong H7 6x2R flat head tractor in Auto Shanghai 2015.
1. Safety. The keel frame driving cabin adopts WEBCO safety braking system, TMPS tyre pressure monitoring system, anti collision warning system etc many active and passive safety technology, and its braking safety distance is for 32 meters in 60km/h, 3 meters longer than domestic like products.
2. Reliability. The brand new chassis adopts European technology, and the warranty for the engine is for 100,000km and the suspension, wheel and storage battery don’t need to be maintain, and WABCO, ZF, EATON and CAMAX etc. Imported parts to ensure the reliability.
3. Fuel Prudence. The gross weight for Chenglong H7 is for 7.6 tons, the lightest among like products in China. And its fuel prudence is less than 34L at 80km per hour with the improved wind resistance and transmission system.
4. Comfort, intelligence and high efficiency. The NVH of H7 reach world level, and the indoor noise is 65db, 3db lower than the industry average level, and its smoothness is 0.48m/s2, like the level of imported high end trucks. Brand new telematics is used to monitor the vehicle remotely, and it can manage fuel consumption, cargo transport, safety and problems etc ten functions.
Cummins ISL, ISG, ISZ series engines and Yuchai 6L, 6MK and 6K series engines are optional and the horsepower are from 270-460ps.
For the name, we are told that Chenglong is commercial vehicles for Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor, and H represents heavy-duty platform, and 7 is the number for current high end heavy trucks.
H7 is developed based on world hot sales truck models and it marks the strategic vehicle model in the future for DLM and it is the new generation of high efficient logistic truck.
“Chenglong H7 is the achievement by all our staff in Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor, and we are confident that the new truck will bring better driving experiences and greater values,” said Cheng Daoran, GM of Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor.
- Dongfeng Daily Production Reached 600 Trucks in the First Work Day 2017-02-13
- 60 Dongfeng Captain E280 Delivered to Nanjing Food Company 2017-02-07
- New Start! Dongfeng CV Won Overseas Orders of 14 Units 2017-01-16
- Dongfeng Tianlong KC Launched in in Lhasa Tibet 2017-01-09
- ZTO Purchases 100 More Units of Dongfeng Chenglong H7 2017-01-06
- Dongfeng All Series of Products Upgrade to Challenge the Market Share to 15% in 2016-12-21
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered 438 Thousand in November 2016-12-08
- 100 Dongfeng Tianlong Tractors Delivered to Customers 2016-12-02
- The Globe Largest New Energy Truck Dongfeng Debut in Shenzhen 2016-11-24
- New Dongfeng KR Launched to Boost Cold Chain Logistics 2016-11-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Starts Small Series Production of All-electric Urban eTruck and Tr
- Chenglong H7 Become Popular for Beauty and Strength
- SHACMAN X3000 Launched in Middle East and Won Order of 30 Units
- 2017 Discovery Trust---China Truck User Research & Awarding Ceremony to be Held
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel
- Production and Marketing of the Yuchai Engine Surge in the First Month of 2017
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way
- Mid West Transport Services Benefits from Buying Allison Automatics
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016