NAVECO Boosts SF to Make Medicine Cold Chain Logistics Network
www.chinatrucks.com: On April 13, 2016, SF-EXPRESS and NAVECO signed special cooperation agreement in Beijing. Leaders of both companies attended the signing ceremony and delivered the speeches. They highly affirmed the cooperation of more than ten years, and expressed the intention to continue to strengthen mutual cooperation in depth.
According to understanding, in the manufacture field of refrigerator, NAVECO has many years of accumulated experience. IVECO refrigerated truck is employed IVECO original refrigerator double compressor special chassis which can guarantee the reliable installation of the refrigeration system. Vehicle cab air conditioning and air cooling machine can work at the same time, and will not affect each other. IVECO unique Non load-bearing beam structure ensures the vehicle has good bearing that is wider and higher than the same kind refrigerators. Insulation can can load more cargo with the bulk of 14.7 cubic meters. In the manufacturing process of the product, NAVECO establishes a complete lightweight technology platform to achieve a vehicle weight loss of more than 60kg. On power, NAVECO refrigerator assembled Fiat power chain, so that the vehicle can maintain high efficiency as well as has a good pass. Maximum climb slope of IVECO refrigerated truck is ≥30%, ground clearance is 222mm and turning diameter is 10.7m. All these configurations make IVECO refrigerated truck shuttle in a densely populated city like Beijing in 24h, So as to improve the transportation efficiency.
It is understood that since 2004 in cooperation with the hand so far, NAVECO has provided more than 7000 IVECO light logistics distribution vehicles for SF EXPRESS. In the future with the development of intelligent control technology of the Internet and sensors, NAVECO and SF EXPRESS will also work more closely to promote the overall improvement of the efficiency of the C2B model and further boost the field of refrigerated vehicles industry optimization and upgrading to lead Chinese medicine cold chain logistics network towards a more secure, efficient and intelligent direction.
- Naveco Obtains an Order of 152 Units from China Post and Fujian Public Security 2017-01-13
- Naveco Wins Praise From Customers 2016-03-18
- Naveco Yuejin Awarded 2016 Two Annual Truck Awards 2015-11-30
- NAVECO C500 Launches in Taizhou 2015-09-23
- Naveco Signs the Strategic Cooperative Agreement with An’neng Group 2015-07-02
- Sales of SAIC Commercial Vehicles: 7785 NAVECO Trucks and 883 SIH Trucks 2015-05-15
- NAVECO products to upgrade in the new year 2015-01-20
- SAIC Group released its production and sales report of December 2015-01-08
- NAVECO SOFIM engine show on Automechanika Shanghai 2014-12-15
- SAIC Group released its production and sales report of Nov. 2014-12-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September