NAVECO Boosts SF to Make Medicine Cold Chain Logistics Network
www.chinatrucks.com: On April 13, 2016, SF-EXPRESS and NAVECO signed special cooperation agreement in Beijing. Leaders of both companies attended the signing ceremony and delivered the speeches. They highly affirmed the cooperation of more than ten years, and expressed the intention to continue to strengthen mutual cooperation in depth.
According to understanding, in the manufacture field of refrigerator, NAVECO has many years of accumulated experience. IVECO refrigerated truck is employed IVECO original refrigerator double compressor special chassis which can guarantee the reliable installation of the refrigeration system. Vehicle cab air conditioning and air cooling machine can work at the same time, and will not affect each other. IVECO unique Non load-bearing beam structure ensures the vehicle has good bearing that is wider and higher than the same kind refrigerators. Insulation can can load more cargo with the bulk of 14.7 cubic meters. In the manufacturing process of the product, NAVECO establishes a complete lightweight technology platform to achieve a vehicle weight loss of more than 60kg. On power, NAVECO refrigerator assembled Fiat power chain, so that the vehicle can maintain high efficiency as well as has a good pass. Maximum climb slope of IVECO refrigerated truck is ≥30%, ground clearance is 222mm and turning diameter is 10.7m. All these configurations make IVECO refrigerated truck shuttle in a densely populated city like Beijing in 24h, So as to improve the transportation efficiency.
It is understood that since 2004 in cooperation with the hand so far, NAVECO has provided more than 7000 IVECO light logistics distribution vehicles for SF EXPRESS. In the future with the development of intelligent control technology of the Internet and sensors, NAVECO and SF EXPRESS will also work more closely to promote the overall improvement of the efficiency of the C2B model and further boost the field of refrigerated vehicles industry optimization and upgrading to lead Chinese medicine cold chain logistics network towards a more secure, efficient and intelligent direction.
- Naveco Obtains an Order of 152 Units from China Post and Fujian Public Security 2017-01-13
- Naveco Wins Praise From Customers 2016-03-18
- Naveco Yuejin Awarded 2016 Two Annual Truck Awards 2015-11-30
- NAVECO C500 Launches in Taizhou 2015-09-23
- Naveco Signs the Strategic Cooperative Agreement with An’neng Group 2015-07-02
- Sales of SAIC Commercial Vehicles: 7785 NAVECO Trucks and 883 SIH Trucks 2015-05-15
- NAVECO products to upgrade in the new year 2015-01-20
- SAIC Group released its production and sales report of December 2015-01-08
- NAVECO SOFIM engine show on Automechanika Shanghai 2014-12-15
- SAIC Group released its production and sales report of Nov. 2014-12-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November