56 JAC T6 Pickups Delivered in Tibet
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, JAC pick-up delivered 56 units T6 multiple service vehicles to Tibet Shannan Agriculture and Animal Husbandry Bureau in Lhasa automobile industry and trade center.
Customer praise is the highest honor. As the strategic pick-up product, since it launched, with the super power and fashionable appearance JAC T6 attracted the attention of many customers and media.
As a domestic independent brand, JAC T6 is assembled high efficient engine that JAC and North America researched together. The power is 88km/3600rpm, and the torque is 250Nm/1800-2800rpm. Engine performance in the current domestic unified technology platform is second to none and fuel-efficient is also very good.
In terms of safety cannot be ignored, T6 uses high strength and ultra-high strength steel, external engine anti-theft system, BOSCH 9.0 ABS+EBD system, 319mm super large hollow brake disc, main and auxiliary driver seat air bags and other safety systems to protect customers.
Through the smooth delivery of 56 units of pickups, JAC with its own strong competitiveness and good price win customers’ recognition.
- JAC N Series Light Trucks Rolled off in Pakistan 2017-02-13
- The 1000000th JAC 4GB Engine Rolled off 2017-01-19
- JAC GALLOP K5 with Yuchai 6K Engine Debut in Nanning 2017-01-12
- JAC Sold All Kinds of Vehicle 643,342 Units in 2016, up by 9.4% Year-on-year 2017-01-10
- JAC light truck won "Technology Promotion Award" for China truck of 2017 2017-01-10
- JAC Heavy Trucks Climbs 44% in December 2017-01-09
- The 40000th JAC GALLOP Rolled Off the Production Line 2016-12-26
- JAC Held the 10th Anniversary Ceremony of Light Truck in Peru 2016-12-16
- JAC debut in Thailand 2016 Motor Expo 2016-12-14
- JAC Shuailing Delivered over 200 Thousand Vehicles in Ten Years 2016-12-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel
- Production and Marketing of the Yuchai Engine Surge in the First Month of 2017
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way
- Mid West Transport Services Benefits from Buying Allison Automatics
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference
- SHACMAN Delivered 34 Trucks to Burma
- Foton Secured an Order of 1,000 Units View Vans
- XCMG Won 10 Million Order in Central Asia
- JMC Kaiyun with Air Brake Coming Soon
- SINOTRUK Ranked among TOP 10 in Automobile Industry Companies for 12 Years
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016
- Truck Manufacturers Sales Ranking in 2016 Released