JAC Frison Sales Go higher in the Overseas Market
www.chiantrucks.com: Up to October 31, JAC Frison exportation has exceeded 1000 units, accumulating at a number of 1129 units. The production target has been reached ahead of the schedule, with all JAC staff’s efforts, which is embodying of Frison high quality product competitiveness. In the meanwhile of sales boosting greatly, JAC pickup has implemented sample vehicles introduction or batch orders in over 30 countries around the world, and achieved the double breakthrough in product sales and sales channel, which has landmark significance for the company exportation business.
The overseas market had a good performance, but the domestic one did better. Frison has been a hot pickup with higher sales since it has been launched. From Jan. to Oct., JAC pickup sales accumulated 12939 units, up by 71.6% year on year, ranked the No.1 in the industry.
JAC Frison used the bran-new shape design to pander to the aesthetic standard of the new generation automobile consumers group. Hawkeye lens headlight is simple and sharp, the air-inlet grille is crafted by a large number of chrome-plating, and the designer also embellishes the whole structure by a lot of smooth lines and contours.
Frison uses technological interior, with main black and silvery drawbench lines between them. Multi-level dashboard, floating central console panel, plush multimedia device and expensive comfortable seat packed by perfect leather all demonstrate the high-end pickup style of Frison in the new epoch.
Frison with Strong power is not only equipped with efficient engine developed jointly by JAC and North American engine giant Navistar, but also the Yunnei Power 2.0T can be chosen. The great output power not only can deal with a variety of complex road conditions, but also ensure driving quality, when loaded with a large amount of goods, it can provide sufficient power support. The maximum torque output is 250Nm/1800-2800rpm, with that you can quickly speed up. The strong power and manual transmission of high-tech 5 + 1 gearbox achieve the smooth shift while taking less fuel with multi-gearshift operation.
JAC excellent chassis manufacturing strength gave a great deal of technological support to Frison chassis, improved the pickup’s load capacity significantly. Moreover, double wishbone and spiral spring front suspension and treble shock-absorb rear suspension can ensure load and comfort at the same time.
JAC Frison has set a good pickup example in consumers’ heart since its debut the previous year, believe that Frison must take hold in medium and high end pickup industry.
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates 2017-10-12
- JAC Light-duty Trucks Show in Russian International Commercial Auto Show 2017-09-22
- JAC Put Four Light-duty Trucks on Display at Russia COMTRANS 2017-09-19
- Handed with Volkswagen JAC CVs Welcome New Development Opportunities 2017-09-15
- 40% Exports Increase from Jan. to July, JAC Speeds up Brand Upgrading 2017-08-29
- 3500 Units JAC World Truck Exported During First Half Year, up 27% 2017-08-22
- JAC Secures an Order for 110 Shuailing World Trucks from China Post 2017-08-11
- JAC Signs Cooperative Agreement with EPEC for Overseas Projects 2017-08-10
- JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market 2017-08-08
- JAC Shines at Iran International Auto Show 2017-08-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April