JAC Frison Sales Go higher in the Overseas Market
www.chiantrucks.com: Up to October 31, JAC Frison exportation has exceeded 1000 units, accumulating at a number of 1129 units. The production target has been reached ahead of the schedule, with all JAC staff’s efforts, which is embodying of Frison high quality product competitiveness. In the meanwhile of sales boosting greatly, JAC pickup has implemented sample vehicles introduction or batch orders in over 30 countries around the world, and achieved the double breakthrough in product sales and sales channel, which has landmark significance for the company exportation business.
The overseas market had a good performance, but the domestic one did better. Frison has been a hot pickup with higher sales since it has been launched. From Jan. to Oct., JAC pickup sales accumulated 12939 units, up by 71.6% year on year, ranked the No.1 in the industry.
JAC Frison used the bran-new shape design to pander to the aesthetic standard of the new generation automobile consumers group. Hawkeye lens headlight is simple and sharp, the air-inlet grille is crafted by a large number of chrome-plating, and the designer also embellishes the whole structure by a lot of smooth lines and contours.
Frison uses technological interior, with main black and silvery drawbench lines between them. Multi-level dashboard, floating central console panel, plush multimedia device and expensive comfortable seat packed by perfect leather all demonstrate the high-end pickup style of Frison in the new epoch.
Frison with Strong power is not only equipped with efficient engine developed jointly by JAC and North American engine giant Navistar, but also the Yunnei Power 2.0T can be chosen. The great output power not only can deal with a variety of complex road conditions, but also ensure driving quality, when loaded with a large amount of goods, it can provide sufficient power support. The maximum torque output is 250Nm/1800-2800rpm, with that you can quickly speed up. The strong power and manual transmission of high-tech 5 + 1 gearbox achieve the smooth shift while taking less fuel with multi-gearshift operation.
JAC excellent chassis manufacturing strength gave a great deal of technological support to Frison chassis, improved the pickup’s load capacity significantly. Moreover, double wishbone and spiral spring front suspension and treble shock-absorb rear suspension can ensure load and comfort at the same time.
JAC Frison has set a good pickup example in consumers’ heart since its debut the previous year, believe that Frison must take hold in medium and high end pickup industry.
- JAC N Series Light Trucks Rolled off in Pakistan 2017-02-13
- The 1000000th JAC 4GB Engine Rolled off 2017-01-19
- JAC GALLOP K5 with Yuchai 6K Engine Debut in Nanning 2017-01-12
- JAC Sold All Kinds of Vehicle 643,342 Units in 2016, up by 9.4% Year-on-year 2017-01-10
- JAC light truck won "Technology Promotion Award" for China truck of 2017 2017-01-10
- JAC Heavy Trucks Climbs 44% in December 2017-01-09
- The 40000th JAC GALLOP Rolled Off the Production Line 2016-12-26
- JAC Held the 10th Anniversary Ceremony of Light Truck in Peru 2016-12-16
- JAC debut in Thailand 2016 Motor Expo 2016-12-14
- JAC Shuailing Delivered over 200 Thousand Vehicles in Ten Years 2016-12-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016