China’s First Hydrogen Fuel Terminal Tractor Comes into Being
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, the first hydrogen fuel powered terminal tractor in China, which is designed and manufactured by the China National Heavy Duty Truck, officially rolled off the assembly line. It is reported that this tractor is powered by renewable hydrogen fuel instead of diesel, thus pollution problems can be effectively solved.
The hydrogen fuel powered terminal tractor has the characteristics of highly efficiency, cleanness, zero-pollution and zero zero-emission that not only solve the traditional low-efficiency, environmental pollution problems, but also solve the short range problem with pure electric vehicles at the current stage. For this reason, hydrogen fuel will be the future direction along which the vehicle develops. Furthermore, hydrogen fuel powered terminal tractors adopt an extended range program, in which Hydrogen cylinder can be fitted as actual need to meet a variety of operating conditions. The tractor is mainly operated on hydrogen and power battery as an auxiliary system. Hydrogen filling can be finished within 3 to 5 minutes, and there is no need to charge the battery, this avoids the problem with charging for a long time that pure electric vehicle usually encounters.
Liu Guoqing, deputy director of Sinotruck technical center, has been quoted as saying that Sinotruck has spent three years developing the first hydrogen fuel powered terminal tractor. Hydeogen fuel, as an alternative fuel for diesel, is solving air-pollution problem and will be widely applied to freight vehicles, buses and cars. As an update to traditional car, pure electric vehicle and hybrid vehicle, the fuel cell will produce electricity as long as fuel hydrogen is supplied. Speaking of hydrogen supply, just in Shandong province, there are lots of enterprises related to hydrogen production and storage. In this sense, Shandong province, even the whole nation, has the necessary condition to promote hydrogen vehicles.
- Hyundai Motor Company and Cummins to Collaborate on Hydrogen Fuel Cell Tech 2019-09-29
- Cummins Closes on Its Acquisition of Hydrogenics 2019-09-10
- World’s First Water-Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Born in Youngman 2017-08-23
- SAIC Brings Five Fuel Cell Vehicles on Display in Qingdao 2019-11-20
- Weichai Power Joins Hands with Bosch in Developing Fuel Cells 2017-11-24
- World’s First Fuel Cell Electric Delivery Truck Launched by UPS 2017-05-11
- Methanol Fuel to Become a Shinning Star in Commercial Vehicle Industry 2016-11-22
- Benz Trucks Perform well from Chengdu to Xi'an 2014-09-19
- Development of Methyl Alcohol Fuel Auto in China 2014-08-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September