Changjiu Group Chuzhou Factory Secures an Order of 1,000 Center-Axle Vehicles
www.chinatrucks.com: A center-axle vehicle made by Changjiu Group measures a maximum length of 22 meters. Compared with a normal semitrailer or other car carriers which can transport six or seven units passenger vehicles, Changjiu’s center-axle vehicle is able to transport 8 to 11 units vehicles, achieving far better financial returns for businesses involved in car transportation.
Recently, Changjiu Group successfully secured an order of 1,100 units center-axle vehicles from a customer. “Our vehicles achieve higher stability. Equipped with the state-of-art air suspensions, they can easily load passenger vehicles. Moreover, our center-axle vehicle boasts a higher loading capacity compared with its counterparts”, says Ge Xianwen, Vice President of Changjiu Group.
Specifications of Changjiu 8353TCL Center Shaft Vehicle:
1) Wheelbase: 6,300 mm
2) Loading capacity: 8-11 units passenger vehicles
3) Suspension: air suspension
4) Chassis: 6X2、4X2 (Sinotruk, FAW, Dongfeng, SAIC, Foton, etc.)
Key Parameters of Changjiu 8353TCL Center Shaft Vehicle:
1) Fully meet BG1589 standards
2) Turning clearance circle diameter<25m, out value600mm
3) Higher maneuverability: shorter radius of turning circle
Changjiu center-axle vehicle is equipped with SAF special air suspensions made in Germany, achieving higher stability while in operation. With strong braking power, the vehicle has lowered its braking distance and made it more stable when slowing down. In addition, its height can be lowered or increased by 120mm, rendering the vehicle more agility. Its reliable tires help the vehicle further increase its lifespan.
Currently, Changjiu Group has set up its prodution bases in Anhui province, Jilin province, and Hebei province. They boast an annual production volume of 6,000 units, 3,000 units and 3,000 units respectively.
- SAF-Holland Gets a Milestone Order from China's Changjiu Special Vehicle Group 2018-01-12
- Changjiu Chuzhou Base Officially Put into Production 2017-10-16
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-07
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha 2020-01-06
- SAIC Fiat Hongyan Delivered Impressive Performances in 2019 2020-01-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019 2020-01-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September