Changjiu Group Chuzhou Factory Secures an Order of 1,000 Center-Axle Vehicles
www.chinatrucks.com: A center-axle vehicle made by Changjiu Group measures a maximum length of 22 meters. Compared with a normal semitrailer or other car carriers which can transport six or seven units passenger vehicles, Changjiu’s center-axle vehicle is able to transport 8 to 11 units vehicles, achieving far better financial returns for businesses involved in car transportation.
Recently, Changjiu Group successfully secured an order of 1,100 units center-axle vehicles from a customer. “Our vehicles achieve higher stability. Equipped with the state-of-art air suspensions, they can easily load passenger vehicles. Moreover, our center-axle vehicle boasts a higher loading capacity compared with its counterparts”, says Ge Xianwen, Vice President of Changjiu Group.
Specifications of Changjiu 8353TCL Center Shaft Vehicle:
1) Wheelbase: 6,300 mm
2) Loading capacity: 8-11 units passenger vehicles
3) Suspension: air suspension
4) Chassis: 6X2、4X2 (Sinotruk, FAW, Dongfeng, SAIC, Foton, etc.)
Key Parameters of Changjiu 8353TCL Center Shaft Vehicle:
1) Fully meet BG1589 standards
2) Turning clearance circle diameter<25m, out value600mm
3) Higher maneuverability: shorter radius of turning circle
Changjiu center-axle vehicle is equipped with SAF special air suspensions made in Germany, achieving higher stability while in operation. With strong braking power, the vehicle has lowered its braking distance and made it more stable when slowing down. In addition, its height can be lowered or increased by 120mm, rendering the vehicle more agility. Its reliable tires help the vehicle further increase its lifespan.
Currently, Changjiu Group has set up its prodution bases in Anhui province, Jilin province, and Hebei province. They boast an annual production volume of 6,000 units, 3,000 units and 3,000 units respectively.
- SAF-Holland Gets a Milestone Order from China's Changjiu Special Vehicle Group 2018-01-12
- Changjiu Chuzhou Base Officially Put into Production 2017-10-16
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil 2020-09-02
- First Batch of 18 Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Uzbekistan as Scheduled 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- Scania’s Production Worldwide Completes Fossil-free Transition 2020-09-01
- SANY SRT95C Dump Trucks Delivered in Eritrea 2020-08-28
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1