Changjiu Chuzhou Base Officially Put into Production
On October 12, 2017, Changjiu Chuzhou base was completed and officially put into operation.
This is already the third base set up by Changjiu in addition to the other two located in Jilin province and Hebei province. The newly opened Chuzhou base will be used mainly for the production of central-axle car carrier and high-end wagons.
Before the new national standard GB1589 was issued, Changjiu group has arranged ahead of schedule and comes top in all fields. On January 23, 2017, Changjiu central-axle car carrier CHX5240TCL and tractor truck become the first models to pass the China Fuel Announcement and listed as the 37th batch Fuel Consumption of Vehicles for Road Transport. With a capacity of 11 cars, Changjiu central-axle car trailer become the most loadable central-axle car carrier and the first one to run on the highway.
In Chuzhou base, process that covers stamping, welding, painting and assembly was fully carried out in a way of whole vehicle development, aiming to meet individual need of customers.
The president of Changjiu refitting vehicle unit Ge Xianwen said: “Chuzhou base boasts an annual capacity of 6000 car carriers and 3000 wagons. In addition to the 3000 units by Jilin base and 3000 units by Hebei base, the three bases have a total annual production of 12,000 car carriers. If taking in all the vehicles, the three bases bears a production capacity of 100,000 units in a year, enough to meet the current market needs.”
Except for the great production capacity, there are still other key success factors including high quality and advanced technology. For instance, air suspension system was first fit to the central-axle car carriers to enhance the vehicle’s load capacity, reliability and stability. Changjiu partners with WABCO and fit EBS to central-axle vehicle to improve safety when braking. Patent applications by Changjiu group have reached 21.
As a leader in central-axle refitting vehicles, Changjiu Group’s ambition involves much more than just “refitting central-axle car carriers”. According to Changjiu Group responsible person, Changjiu will expand its business to Central-axle refrigerator and central-axle boxed truck in the future.(www.chinatrucks.com)
- SAF-Holland Gets a Milestone Order from China's Changjiu Special Vehicle Group 2018-01-12
- Changjiu Group Chuzhou Factory Secures an Order of 1,000 Center-Axle Vehicles 2017-09-18
- ZF Attends 2021 Volvo Auto Asia-Pacific Science Day on Sustainable Development 2021-07-23
- Foton Trucks Take You to Uyuni Salt Flat, in Bolivia, 3656M Above Sea Level 2021-07-22
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Foton AUMAN Serving in Chile In Area Located at 3,000M Above Sea Level 2021-07-21
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 2021-07-20
- SAIC Hongyan Exports 500 LNG Heavy-duty Trucks to Russia 2021-07-19
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle 2021-07-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April