JAC Whole Series of Products On Display at China Commercial Vehicle Show
On November 4, the fourth China International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition officially raised its curtain in Wuhan. As one of the leading commercial vehicle brands, JAC brought its whole series of products on display, fully showcasing its latest achievements in internet of vehicles, power technology and new energy field.
Apart from its versatile Shuailing which debuted at this year’s Shanghai Automobile Exhibition, Gallop K7, a heavy-duty truck recently developed by JAC, Junling V3, Junling V6, Kangling K5, Shuailing T6 pickup, and JAC Sunray 5 Series Lightweight Van are also among the exhibits, attracting a great number of customers.
Gallop K7 achieves a high level of intelligence, high reliability, and high safety standards. With a host of state-of-art technologies, the vehicle has a super large storage room of 910L in size, a comfortable bed for drivers, electronically controlled roof windows, a foldable table, and an AC system, all of which make driving no longer a bore but a pleasant experience.
Boasting over 220 vehicle products, JAC is fully able to meet the varied needs of customers from all over the world.
In 2017, JAC further increased its market share in the high-end light-duty truck market. Shuailing and Junling both maintained a growing momentum with the later ranking the first place in the market.
In Bolivia, Paraguay, and Uruguay, JAC has already exceeded other brands from Japan and Europe and become the most popular brand in the light-duty truck market.
In Algeria in Africa, JAC has so far established over 40 sales & service stations. Thanks to its hard work, the number of vehicles made by JAC has reached 40,000 units, accounting for 45% in the market.
In Bangladesh, JAC also hold the first place in the market with its market share exceeding 45% among all Chinese brands.
From January to September this year, JAC sold 41,000 units heavy-duty trucks, up by 44.3% year on year, ranking the six place in the industry.
In the new energy vehicle field, JAC has already accumulated rich experience in battery module, electric motors and electric controls. To date, over 60,000 units JAC new energy vehicles have been put into operation with their combined mileage reaching 900 million km. More importantly, they jointly have helped the world cut the emission of carbon dioxide by 50,000 tons. Currently, Shuailing i3, Shuailing i5, Shuailing i6, the three new energy logistic vehicles, together with the seventh generation of JAC iEV passenger vehicle series, can readily meet various needs of customers, providing greener and more comprehensive transport solutions.
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement 2019-12-30
- JAC Wins Awards at the 12th China International Energy Conservation Competition 2019-12-27
- Sichuan JAC Realize Production in New Energy Light Trucks 2019-12-26
- Mr.JAC of Light Duty Truck Started Their China Tour 2019-11-28
- JAC Reveals New Trucks with National VI Emission Standards in Shenzhen 2019-11-27
- JAC 2020 Gallop Truck Signs Purchasing Orders Totalling Over 1,000 Units 2019-11-15
- JAC 2020 T8 Pick-up to be Launched in Philippines Market 2019-11-08
- JAC Gallop K7, A6LII Trucks with Automatic Gear Arouse Customers’Awareness 2019-11-04
- JAC Shines at the 2019 Macau Auto Show 2019-10-29
- JAC Strengthens Its Presence in Peru 2019-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September