Sinotruk Officially Releases its Hydrogen Powered Light Truck
On December 15, 2017, Sinotruk Light Truck Branch officially released its HOWO hydrogen powered light-duty truck for urban sanitation in Jinan.
Equipped with the state-of-art batteries with a power reaching 35 kw, the vehicle is fully able to meet the various transportation needs. Below the hydrogen tanks are fuel cells and lithium batteries with a capacity of 40Ah. With its hydrogen refill time being lowered to just three minutes, the vehicle has greatly improved its overall operation efficiency.
Its electric motor reaches a power of 120 kw and its torque 1,100 N.m. While driving at a constant speed, its power batteries fuel the driving of the vehicle while its fuel cells recharges its batteries. When in acceleration, its power batteries and fuel cells jointly provides driving power for the vehicle. When slowing down, the vehicle reduces the energy loss to the minimum and recycles the braking energy generated during the deceleration. With 10% braking power being recycled, the truck is a huge step forward for the whole industry.
By compressing the garbage in two directions, the truck greatly improves its loading capacity. With hydraulic automatic locking system, it can effectively prevent any leakage during the garbage transportation.
To ensure the highest safety standards, the vehicle is also mounted with a new energy vehicle monitoring platform. During its operation, the vehicle’s power, location, operation status, and driving track are constantly being monitored. In addition, its hydraulic system has double pumps and loops, helping the vehicle achieve higher energy efficiency.
Sinotruk boasts a wide spectrum of products, ranging from fossil fuel powered vehicles, to fuel cell to electric ones.
- CNHTC Compression Type Garbage Trucks Delivered for Service at SCO Summit 2018-06-06
- CNHTC, Dongfeng and JAC Seizes Opportunities Brought By Belt and Road Initiative 2018-03-15
- Party Secretary of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch YuQichun Visited CNHTC 2018-02-27
- China's Top Truck Maker Continues to Lead Exports 2018-01-24
- CNHTC Participated in Bolivia, Santa Cruz International Fair 2017-10-23
- 24 SINOTRUK T5G Trucks Delivered to CNPC 2017-08-10
- JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market 2017-08-08
- Top Three Best-Selling Heavy Trucks in First Half of 2017 2017-07-11
- HAOHAN 4×2 Tractor with Four Rear Air Suspensions Rolls off Production Line 2017-07-04
- Sinotruk Launches Truck Services in Uganda 2017-05-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September