JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market
www.chinatrucks.com: General Machinery and Motors are the exclusive dealers for the renowned JAC light trucks which are becoming a household names in the Western Division. Being one of China's leading light truck manufacturers, JAC has made its name in the Fiji market because of its durability, performance, robustness and affordable to all sectors.
JAC brand high standards have reached the Australian and New Zealand markets. The barnd is recognised for;
* European American R&D style and standard;
* Perfect combination of comfortable interior and great exterior image;
* Complete vehicle collision high standard cabs;
* Tough axle, spring and frame for high loading capacity;
* Optimised double braking system for secured performance;
* Using original Cummins engines with Bosch common rail ABS/EBD, Exedy clutch, Honeywell braking plates and Navistar technology; and
* Exported to 75 countries worldwide with over 30 per cent market share in some countries.
With more than 150 units sold in the past two years in the West alone, GM Motors have decided to open another show-yard and service centre in Suva in two month's time.
These trucks come with warranty and full after sales support from GM Motors service and part shops.
"As per our dealer agreement with JAC, we have to carry all critical parts for all machineries that we import. All backup parts with all technical support will be provided by our fully-fledged service centre and parts shop. With 30 years of technical experience you don't have to worry about any problems to the equipment. We have eight technicians who are well versed with hydraulics, transmission and machinery components. Any major issues, my technicians from our Lautoka and Suva service centre will attend to the problem. We also have a 24/7 mobile support team," GM Motors sales and support manager Fazneel Buksh said.
Come down to GM Motors and test drive our one-tonne, 2.5-tonne, three-tonne crew cab, five-tonne or the all new nine-tonne light trucks.
Apart from light trucks, GM Motors are also distributors for brand new Sinotruk Howo heavy trucks, rollers, forklifts, excavators, loaders and graders
- JAC Receives an Order of 280 Light Electric Trucks from Brazil 2023-04-17
- JAC Exported a Thousand High-end Pickups to Europe 2023-03-16
- 34 Units of JAC light Trucks Were Delivered to Customer in Pakistan 2023-02-23
- JAC Strengthens Its Digital Marketing & Promotion in Peru 2023-02-21
- 165 JAC Pickup Trucks Were Delivered to a Saudi Arabia's Customer 2023-02-10
- 100 JAC electric light trucks and 500 JAC e-JS4 Cars Set off for Europe 2023-01-30
- JAC Brings 100% Electric Light Trucks on Display at FENATRAM Show 2022 in Brazil 2022-11-28
- JAC Is Among the Top Chinese Truck Brands in Chile 2022-11-28
- Not only Mexico and Vietnam, These Are Also the Most Important Export Markets 2022-10-14
- Which Is More Important: Products or Aftersales Service? 2022-10-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.