JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market
www.chinatrucks.com: General Machinery and Motors are the exclusive dealers for the renowned JAC light trucks which are becoming a household names in the Western Division. Being one of China's leading light truck manufacturers, JAC has made its name in the Fiji market because of its durability, performance, robustness and affordable to all sectors.
JAC brand high standards have reached the Australian and New Zealand markets. The barnd is recognised for;
* European American R&D style and standard;
* Perfect combination of comfortable interior and great exterior image;
* Complete vehicle collision high standard cabs;
* Tough axle, spring and frame for high loading capacity;
* Optimised double braking system for secured performance;
* Using original Cummins engines with Bosch common rail ABS/EBD, Exedy clutch, Honeywell braking plates and Navistar technology; and
* Exported to 75 countries worldwide with over 30 per cent market share in some countries.
With more than 150 units sold in the past two years in the West alone, GM Motors have decided to open another show-yard and service centre in Suva in two month's time.
These trucks come with warranty and full after sales support from GM Motors service and part shops.
"As per our dealer agreement with JAC, we have to carry all critical parts for all machineries that we import. All backup parts with all technical support will be provided by our fully-fledged service centre and parts shop. With 30 years of technical experience you don't have to worry about any problems to the equipment. We have eight technicians who are well versed with hydraulics, transmission and machinery components. Any major issues, my technicians from our Lautoka and Suva service centre will attend to the problem. We also have a 24/7 mobile support team," GM Motors sales and support manager Fazneel Buksh said.
Come down to GM Motors and test drive our one-tonne, 2.5-tonne, three-tonne crew cab, five-tonne or the all new nine-tonne light trucks.
Apart from light trucks, GM Motors are also distributors for brand new Sinotruk Howo heavy trucks, rollers, forklifts, excavators, loaders and graders
- JAC Won The Cannes Lions International Creativity Award 2021-09-17
- JAC Motors Officially Introduces Its T8PRO Pickup to Global Market 2021-08-13
- JAC Doubles Its Exports to Global Market 2021-08-10
- The First 22 JAC SUNRAY Pure Electric Vehicles to Arrive in Mexico 2021-08-06
- JAC Ranked No.1 in Sales of Peru Chinese Brand in H1,2021 2021-08-04
- JAC Delivered 62 Commercial Vehicles to Kazakhstan for Postal Service 2021-07-28
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 2021-07-20
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1 2021-07-09
- JAC Assited The China-Cape Verde Exchange Center Project 2021-07-01
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2021-06-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY