CIMC Wins CHKD Successful Restructuring Award
Chinese Chamber of Commerce in Germany (CHKD) held its first “CHKD Invest Award Ceremony” in Berlin on November 13. More than 100 people, including Mr. Shi Mingde, Chinese Ambassador to Germany, Ms. Wang Fang, the representative of the chairman unit of CHKD and Vice President of Bank of China Frankfurt Branch; Mr. Friedolin Strack, Managing Director and Coordinator Germany Asia-Pacific-Committee of Federation of German Industries, representatives of CHKD director units and guests from Chinese and German industrial and commerce circles, attended the award ceremony.
The “CHKD Invest Award” is set to encourage Chinese enterprises to actively send messages to the German community, enable Germans to gain more thorough and objective understanding of Chinese enterprises’ investment in Germany, build up the good social image of Chinese investors, and share successful experiences.
The judging panel for the “CHKD Invest Award”, composed of the Economic Daily, PricewaterhouseCoopers, China Europe International Business School and CHKD, presented the “Successful Restructuring Award” to CIMC after comprehensive assessment of the investment objects, investment amount, post-investment management, return on investment and investment risk.
CIMC has successively acquired 3 Germany-based companies since 2008, namely TGE (TGE is a global leading company in LNG terminal, LNG plant and engineering design and project management and ECP), ZIEMANN (ZIEMANN is a global leading supplier of turnkey brewery plants and saccharification equipment, and it is a well-established beer equipment specialist. Today, it provides equipment and engineering services to the world’s famous beer plants and acquires over 30% of the orders worldwide), Ziegler (Ziegler is a leading firefighting truck manufacturer in Germany and Europe. As a company with 126 years of history and one of five major firefighting truck manufacturers in the world, it mainly designs and manufactures different kinds of firefighting trucks and equipment). After the acquisition, the three companies have made best use of CIMC’s global operation resources and successfully turned losses into profits. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- CIMC-TianDa Participated in International Fire Protection Exposition 2019-11-11
- CIMC Showcases New Generation Semi Trailers at CCVS 2019 2019-11-05
- Hongyan to Cooperate with Ruijiang to Build High-end Special Vehicles 2019-10-28
- 20 Units CIMC Lingyu Oil Tank Trucks Shipped to Southeast Asia for Operation 2019-06-05
- 40 Units CIMC Lingyu Concrete Mixers Delivered to Guangzhou for Operation 2019-05-22
- CIMC Unveils New U+Models and Delivers the First Batch to Customers 2019-04-24
- Foton Daimler Signs a Sales Contract with CIMC Ruijiang Auto 2019-02-19
- Linglong Teams up with Cimcorp for Factory Automation Upgrades 2018-07-20
- CIMC Monthly Production Volume Exceeds 2,000 Units 2018-06-05
- CIMC Lingyu Tank Trucks Exported to South East Asia 2018-01-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September