The 50,000th Isuzu N-Series Truck Rolls off Line in America
Isuzu Commercial Truck of America has announced that the 50,000th gasoline-powered Isuzu N-Series truck rolled off the assembly line in Charlotte, Mich. on Aug. 1, 2018.
It was a new milestone for the truckmaker that first began assembly of the gasoline-powered N-Series at Spartan Motors in April 2011.
“We anticipated the demand for gasoline-engine low-cab-forward trucks over seven years ago, and the assembly of our 50,000th truck proves that our instincts were correct,” said Shaun Skinner, president of Isuzu Commercial Truck of America.
In N-Series gas-powered trucks feature a Vortec 6.0L V-8 engine that produces 297 hp and 372 lb.-ft. of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission with double overdrive and lock-up torque converter to improve both fuel economy and performance.There is also an optional version of the engine that can be converted to run on either compressed natural gas or propane autogas.
“We are proud to offer our gas-powered N-Series truck in a wide range of configurations to meet our customers’ needs,” said Skinner. “And together with our dealerships and Spartan Motors, we’re looking forward to the next 50,000.” (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Jiangxi Isuzu Delivers 44 Units JIM EV pickups to Shanghai Pudong Airport Group 2019-07-05
- Jiangxi Isuzu Releases Three Pickups in Kunming 2019-05-23
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
- Isuzu Philippines Pagbilao Dealership Opens Its Door to Serve Customers 2018-10-12
- Cummins and Isuzu Sign Letter of Intent to Evaluate Partnership Opportunities 2018-10-09
- Isuzu Plans to Export Big Trucks and Expects 3% Export growth for 2018 2018-02-28
- Isuzu Breaks Commercial Truck Sales Records 2018-01-23
- Isuzu Debuts Blue Power Euro V trucks at the 2017 PhilConstruct Manila 2018-01-15
- Isuzu to Launch Small EV Truck at End of 2018 2017-12-27
- Qingling&Isuzu First Pick-up Taga Makes its Debut 2017-12-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September