Dongfeng Cummins Set to Strengthen Competitiveness in Int'l Combustion Engine
In recent years, China imposed more stringent emission standards of vehicles in an effort to combat increasingly severe air pollution. The number of new energy vehicles in operation has also been growing steadily. Against such a backdrop, China’s leading manufacturer of internal combustion engines, Dongfeng, Cummins, has come up with its own effective strategies to confront the new challenges.
Having earned a solid reputation for its high fuel economy, impressive performances and high reliability, Dongfeng Cummins engine enjoys unprecedented popularity among customers in China. Currently, it is generally considered as the first choice for trucks, special vehicles, sanitation vehicles, etc.
On the back of the rich experience of the internationally renowned Cummins in developing engines, Dongfeng Cummins has brought a number of technological breakthroughs to China’s engine industry and has a profound impact on the overall development of the industry. In addition, after years of hard work, Dongfeng Cummins has already established a formidable R&D team. Dongfeng Cummins Technological Center, which was set up recently, will further strengthen its technological innovation capacity.
Currently, Dongfeng Cummins boasts a wide range of engine products for trucks, buses, engineering machinery, generator units, etc. With a thorough knowledge of the market trends and customers’ special needs, it works closely with a number of enterprises involved in the auto industry, helping their vehicles deliver constantly improving performances.
Take Dongfeng Cummins ISZ engine for example. After being mounted on Dongfeng Tianlong flagship truck, it further helps the vehicle cut fuel consumption by 3 liters.
In response to the upcoming implementation of National VI Emission Standards, Dongfeng Cummins is determined to expand its product line and make new technological breakthroughs to meet the rising demands of the market. Its 4.0 L engine for light trucks and Z14 engine for heavy-duty trucks, are soon to be revealed to the public to serve the commercial vehicle market.
Apart from its high reliability, Dongfeng Cummins diesel engine has made enormous progress in its environmental friendliness, fully meeting the emission standards set by the authorities. In addition, the company is prepared to cooperate more closely with auto makers in developing new energy power solutions. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dongfeng Cummins Serves China's 70th Anniversary Celebration 2019-10-11
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out its 3,000,000th Unit Engines 2019-06-26
- 30 Units Trucks Powered by Dongfeng Cummins Arrived in Indonesia for Operation 2019-05-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Take the Lead in China’s Engine Industry 2018-05-08
- Dongfeng Cummins Launches Training Programs in Cairo 2018-04-29
- Kamaz-Master Visits Dongfeng Cummins 2018-04-17
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Took Part in 2018 Dakar Rally 2018-03-23
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Makes Entry into New Market 2018-02-09
- Dongfeng Cummins ISD Awarded Most Trusted Highly Efficient Medium-sized Engine 2018-01-29
- National VI “Tianlongxin” Engines Delivered to Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle 2018-01-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September