Volvo FH Celebrates Its 25th Anniversary and Delivers the Millionth
Volvo Trucks’ flagship, the Volvo FH, celebrates its 25th anniversary this year and is one of the transport industry’s greatest successes ever. Now this celebrated truck model has passed a new exciting milestone. On 19th September the millionth produced Volvo FH was handed over to a proud customer at the IAA fair in Hannover, Germany by Claes Nilsson, President Volvo Trucks.
“We have driven Volvo trucks since 1976, and there has been a continuous development of the Volvo FH. We realized from the start that we had chosen a brand with the future in focus. We were not only convinced by the profitability focus of the Volvo FH through a high-performing gearbox and engine systems, but also the driver handling and safety impressed us. It is a brilliant achievement by the engineers behind it.” says Marco Reinhard, owner and CEO of Gesuko, a refrigerated transport company based in Bad Hersfeld, 200 km from Hannover.
Gesuko’s fleet consists entirely of Volvo trucks, and now the company welcomes this new addition to its family. The new truck, a Crimson Pearl Volvo FH 25 Year Special Edition, has an Extra High Sleeper Cab, Forward Collision Warning and Volvo Dynamic Steering.
“With the Volvo FH, we have repeatedly expanded the limits of what can be achieved and created new possibilities for profitable, efficient, safer transport with ever lower environmental impact. Delivering the millionth Volvo FH to a loyal customer who has been with us for 25 years is a fantastic milestone on a fantastic journey,” says Claes Nilsson, President Volvo Trucks.
Volvo FH 25 Year Special Edition
Type: VOLVO FH
Wheel configuration: 4×2 Tractor
Wheel base: 3700 mm
Engine: D13, 540hp, EURO 6
Gearbox I-Shift Dual Clutch
Rear axle: Solo Axle Single Reduction
Suspension Front: Parabolic leaf
Suspension Rear: Air
Auxiliary brakes: VEB+ (Volvo Engine Brake),Volvo’s high-efficiency engine braking system.
Cab version: Extra High Sleeper Cab
Safety Features: Adaptive cruise control with forward collision warning and emergency braking, Driver Alert Support, Lane Keeping Support, Airbag on driver side
Additional Features: Volvo Dynamic Steering (VDS), FH25 Year Special Edition (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Volvo Posted Unexpected Profit in Q2 2020-07-24
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells 2020-04-24
- Volvo Trucks in North America Demonstrate Electric Heavy Duty Trucks 2020-02-13
- Volvo Develops Heavy-duty Electric Concept Trucks 2019-12-11
- Volvo Truck Delivers the 1,500th Truck to ZTO Express 2019-11-20
- Volvo Officials Visit Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle 2019-03-27
- First Electric Volvo Trucks Delivered to Customers 2019-02-27
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway 2018-11-29
- Eicher Volvo JV to Set up Rs 400 cr Truck Plant in Bhopal, India 2018-10-09
- IAA 2018: Volvo Trucks Makes Entry into Electromobility Solutions 2018-09-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1