Volvo FH Celebrates Its 25th Anniversary and Delivers the Millionth
Volvo Trucks’ flagship, the Volvo FH, celebrates its 25th anniversary this year and is one of the transport industry’s greatest successes ever. Now this celebrated truck model has passed a new exciting milestone. On 19th September the millionth produced Volvo FH was handed over to a proud customer at the IAA fair in Hannover, Germany by Claes Nilsson, President Volvo Trucks.
“We have driven Volvo trucks since 1976, and there has been a continuous development of the Volvo FH. We realized from the start that we had chosen a brand with the future in focus. We were not only convinced by the profitability focus of the Volvo FH through a high-performing gearbox and engine systems, but also the driver handling and safety impressed us. It is a brilliant achievement by the engineers behind it.” says Marco Reinhard, owner and CEO of Gesuko, a refrigerated transport company based in Bad Hersfeld, 200 km from Hannover.
Gesuko’s fleet consists entirely of Volvo trucks, and now the company welcomes this new addition to its family. The new truck, a Crimson Pearl Volvo FH 25 Year Special Edition, has an Extra High Sleeper Cab, Forward Collision Warning and Volvo Dynamic Steering.
“With the Volvo FH, we have repeatedly expanded the limits of what can be achieved and created new possibilities for profitable, efficient, safer transport with ever lower environmental impact. Delivering the millionth Volvo FH to a loyal customer who has been with us for 25 years is a fantastic milestone on a fantastic journey,” says Claes Nilsson, President Volvo Trucks.
Volvo FH 25 Year Special Edition
Type: VOLVO FH
Wheel configuration: 4×2 Tractor
Wheel base: 3700 mm
Engine: D13, 540hp, EURO 6
Gearbox I-Shift Dual Clutch
Rear axle: Solo Axle Single Reduction
Suspension Front: Parabolic leaf
Suspension Rear: Air
Auxiliary brakes: VEB+ (Volvo Engine Brake),Volvo’s high-efficiency engine braking system.
Cab version: Extra High Sleeper Cab
Safety Features: Adaptive cruise control with forward collision warning and emergency braking, Driver Alert Support, Lane Keeping Support, Airbag on driver side
Additional Features: Volvo Dynamic Steering (VDS), FH25 Year Special Edition (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Volvo Develops Heavy-duty Electric Concept Trucks 2019-12-11
- Volvo Truck Delivers the 1,500th Truck to ZTO Express 2019-11-20
- Volvo Officials Visit Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle 2019-03-27
- First Electric Volvo Trucks Delivered to Customers 2019-02-27
- Volvo's Driverless Trucks Begin Working at a mine in Norway 2018-11-29
- Eicher Volvo JV to Set up Rs 400 cr Truck Plant in Bhopal, India 2018-10-09
- IAA 2018: Volvo Trucks Makes Entry into Electromobility Solutions 2018-09-21
- Truck Makers Step Closer in Adopting Electric Commercial Vehicles 2018-09-12
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market 2018-07-02
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks 2018-06-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September