Mercedes-Benz TruckParts Officially Enters China Market
On April 9, TruckParts held a press conference in Hangzhou, announcing its official entry into Chinese market. As one of the major brands under Mercedes-Benz Truck, TruckParts is committed to helping customers lower their operation costs and improve the overall safety standards of their truck fleet. By entering China, it hopes to better serve Benz truck operators in China.
According to Cheng Xu, Director of Customer Care of Daimler Truck & Bus (China) Co., Ltd., TruckParts will provide best quality spare parts and timely after-sales services for Benz truck operators in China. Having been making relentless efforts to meet Chinese customers’ growing demands, TruckParts chiefly targets those trucks with an operation history of over four years.
Cheng Xu also reveals that TruckParts will provide 82 different wearing parts, consumables, and other spare parts for trucks, help truck operators cut their maintenance costs by 50%. In the meantime, DTBC will provide comprehensive market support and training programs for Chinese customers.
Thomas Pfisterer, Overseas Marketing Manager of Daimler, pointed out that TruckParts’ main strengths lie in its trust-worthiness, solid reputation, customized products and services.
At the press conference, seven Mercedes-Benz authorized agents signed a subscription agreement, becoming TruckParts’ first batch of distributors in China.
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market 2018-10-22
- IAA 2018: New Mercedes-Benz Actros Unveils Daimler’s Next-Gen Safety Techs 2018-09-20
- IAA 2018: Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Showcase Flagship Truck 2018-09-06
- Amazon is Adding 100 Electric Mercedes-Benz Vans to Its Delivery Fleet 2018-07-03
- Mercedes-Benz Displays New Trucks at Dhahran Expo 2018-05-04
- Mercedes-Benz Starts Launching of Long-awaited New Actros Truck in South Africa 2018-04-13
- Daimler Presents Its Mercedes-Benz Urban eTruck Before Tesla's Truck Event 2017-11-15
- Mercedes-Benz Reveals Production X-Class Pickup Truck in South Africa 2017-07-25
- Mercedes-Benz Sets to Shine at the Brisbane Truck Show 2017-05-19
- FleetBoard Drivers' League 2017 Coming 2017-05-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September