JMC Launched New Range into South Africa
Jiangling Motors South Africa(JMSA)has launched three new products into the local market, including one-ton bakkie, the Vigus 5 and a new truck with four-ton payload.
The Chinese bakkie is available in both 4x2 and 4x4 forms, with the single LX trim level including items such as leather seats, rear parking sensors, cruise control, electric windows, air-conditioning and an audio system with Bluetooth functionality.
The Vigus 5 measures 5 382 mm long, 1 907 mm wide and 1 800 mm tall, with a wheelbase of 3 085 mm. The fuel tank holds 68 litres, while the braking system includes discs all round. The standard 16-inch alloys, meanwhile, are shod in 265/70 R16 rubber. ABS (with EBD) and dual airbags ship standard. Exterior paint colour choices include red, silver, white and dark grey. The vehicle is sold with a three-year/100 000 km warranty and a five-year/60 000 km service plan.
As a part of Jiangling Motors Corporation (JMC),JMSA is a subsidiary of China's Jiangxi Jiangling Motors Import & Export (hereinafter referred to as JMIE).
Since it started in South Africa ten years ago, the vehicle brands dealing with by JMSA has amounted to three brands including JMC, Changan and Landwind. It could be possible that an assembly plant will be built in five to ten years time. Once completed, the assembly plant will be served as a base for exports to the rest of Africa.
- JMC Signs Cooperation Agreements with 11 logistics Service Companies in Jiangxi 2019-12-24
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs 2019-07-18
- Six Best Light Trucks Recommended for 2019 2019-02-28
- JMC Rolls Out Kairui 800HP Truck 2019-01-30
- JMC Kaiyun Powerful Edition Awarded as 2018 Recommended logistics Vehicle 2018-11-28
- JMC Weilong Wide body HV5 Coming Off Line and Set to Launch Next Month 2018-10-25
- JMC Kairui EV Secures Another 2,000 units’ Bulk Order 2018-08-01
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network 2018-07-06
- JMC Lands One More Big Deal for 2,100 Kairui EV Trucks 2018-06-27
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018 2018-06-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September