Chenglong Exports Its First Second-hand National III Trucks to Africa
On October 18, 2019, Chenglong delivers the first batch of second-hand tractors in Shenzhen Port to its Africa Customer together with Dongfeng Group and Yuchai. These trucks are all so-called “national III” trucks, which are being banned on certain highways and to be removed gradually by 2020 in China to help cut air pollution.
Chenglong has developed a packag solution with the focus on vehicle purchasing, operation and replacement while putting customers on top priority. During the period of replacement, Chenglong has established a smooth and reliable recycling channel for customers. Customers can receive a quotation from the second-hand dealers across the country after they release their information on dealing with their second hand trucks through an online platform. They can also contact the local dealer directly for replacement of a new truck with an old one.
According to the report, the second-hand trucks with national III emission standard are difficult to sell at a high price. Based on the current situation, Liuzhou motor has tried to find ways to export second-hand trucks abroad to improve its customers’ benefit.
At the same time, Chenglong also introduced a generous subsidy policy for customers who replace their national III vehicles, and will continue to increase its support for export of Chenglong national III trucks to other countries in the world.
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- Chenglong LNG Truck Makes its Debut in Hainan 2019-08-16
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Sold 27,803 Units Commercial Vehicles in H1 2019 2019-07-24
- Chenglong H7 Powered by Dongfeng Cummins to Upgrade Logistic Market 2019-05-14
- 50 Units Chenglong H5 Logistic Vehicles Delivered to Guangzhou for Operation 2019-04-18
- Chenglong H7 with Yuchai YC6K Gas Engines Enter Hainan for Operation 2019-04-12
- Chenglong L2 Electric Vehicle Ushers a New Era for Urban Logistic Services 2019-01-11
- Chenglong H7 2019 Truck Makes its Debut in Shanghai 2019-01-07
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 395 Chenglong H7 Trucks from Shenzhen 2018-11-02
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Debuts New Products at China-ASEAN Auto Expo 2018-09-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September