Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target
Since their release, Yuchai engines with National VI Emission Standards have maintained a fast growing momentum. So far this year, the sales volume of Yuchai engine with National VI Emission Standards has reached the company’s annual sales target.
Yuchai gas engines with National VI Emission Standards, including YCK11N and YCK13N have sold over 10,000 units, up by 30% year on year compared with the sales volume of Yuchai engines with National V Emission Standards in the same period last year.
Covering a power range of 140-560 horsepower, Yuchai engines are equipped with a host of advanced technologies. YCK11N and YCK13N, in particular, achieve high energy efficiency and high reliability.
Currently, Yuchai gas engines with National VI Emission Standards have passed a number of stringent tests. They can be found on vehicles made by Dongfeng Xinjiang, Dongfeng Liuqi, Dongfeng Huashen, C&C Truck, Shaanxi Commercial Vehicle, Dayun Heavy-duty Truck, Qingdao Jiefang, etc.
According to Yuchai, its YCK15N, which boasts the largest displacement (15.26 liters) and highest power rate (560 horsepower) in China’s commercial vehicle industry, will soon enter the market. The debut of the engine will greatly strengthen Yuchai’s overall competitiveness in the market.
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
- Yuchai Successfully Develops e-CVT Hybrid System 2019-07-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September