JMC Got an Order for 100 Refrigerator Vans from FEI MAO YUN CHE
On March 2, JMC reached a deal with FEIMAOYUNCHE to provide 100 refrigerator trucks.FEI MAO YUN CHE is a frozen cartage company that does frozen stock transfers for the various cold product companies.
The refrigerator vans can be configured in many different ways to suit customers' needs, including applications in delivery of dairy food, fresh fruits & vegetable, agriculture products, medical transport, catering industry, meat and frozen food.
The refrigerator van has a capacity of three occupants in the cab. It is powered by a four cylinder in-line diesel engine mated to air conditioning and 5-gear transmission. The engine has a high pressure common rail system that can produces 85KW/100KW of power. It feature on 4*2 rear wheel drive and this will give the van evenly distribution in the heavy loading and as a result, the vehicles can operate smoothly and efficiently.
The cargo box adopts the advanced technology in the production of the third-stage refrigerated trucks and the "sandwich" bonding process high-pressure forming technology for military application. It is made of glass steel on the outside and interior but has thermal insulation material on the interlayer. Therefore, it becomes a practical cargo box with lots of good characteristics, including light weight, high tensile strength, corrosion resistance, anti-fatigue, seamless, heat insulation and long service life.
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January 2020-02-25
- JMC to Provide 2,000 Light Trucks to its Customer in Jiangxi 2020-01-16
- JMC Signs Cooperation Agreements with 11 logistics Service Companies in Jiangxi 2019-12-24
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs 2019-07-18
- JMC Launched New Range into South Africa 2019-06-05
- Six Best Light Trucks Recommended for 2019 2019-02-28
- JMC Rolls Out Kairui 800HP Truck 2019-01-30
- JMC Kaiyun Powerful Edition Awarded as 2018 Recommended logistics Vehicle 2018-11-28
- JMC Weilong Wide body HV5 Coming Off Line and Set to Launch Next Month 2018-10-25
- JMC Kairui EV Secures Another 2,000 units’ Bulk Order 2018-08-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%