JMC Got an Order for 100 Refrigerator Vans from FEI MAO YUN CHE
On March 2, JMC reached a deal with FEIMAOYUNCHE to provide 100 refrigerator trucks.FEI MAO YUN CHE is a frozen cartage company that does frozen stock transfers for the various cold product companies.
The refrigerator vans can be configured in many different ways to suit customers' needs, including applications in delivery of dairy food, fresh fruits & vegetable, agriculture products, medical transport, catering industry, meat and frozen food.
The refrigerator van has a capacity of three occupants in the cab. It is powered by a four cylinder in-line diesel engine mated to air conditioning and 5-gear transmission. The engine has a high pressure common rail system that can produces 85KW/100KW of power. It feature on 4*2 rear wheel drive and this will give the van evenly distribution in the heavy loading and as a result, the vehicles can operate smoothly and efficiently.
The cargo box adopts the advanced technology in the production of the third-stage refrigerated trucks and the "sandwich" bonding process high-pressure forming technology for military application. It is made of glass steel on the outside and interior but has thermal insulation material on the interlayer. Therefore, it becomes a practical cargo box with lots of good characteristics, including light weight, high tensile strength, corrosion resistance, anti-fatigue, seamless, heat insulation and long service life.
- JMC Step up Efforts to Resume Production and Business in Overseas Market 2020-06-08
- JMC Donates Ambulances to Bolivia, Egypt, Panama and Myanmar 2020-04-27
- First 10 JMC Weilong Fuel Cell Trucks Delivered to Customer 2020-03-20
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January 2020-02-25
- JMC to Provide 2,000 Light Trucks to its Customer in Jiangxi 2020-01-16
- JMC Signs Cooperation Agreements with 11 logistics Service Companies in Jiangxi 2019-12-24
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs 2019-07-18
- JMC Launched New Range into South Africa 2019-06-05
- Six Best Light Trucks Recommended for 2019 2019-02-28
- JMC Rolls Out Kairui 800HP Truck 2019-01-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1