More Than 2000 Dongfeng Tuyi Trucks Were Delivered to Customers
As the spread of COVID-19 slows in China, the country has seen an orderly resumption of work to reboot its economy. Recently, Dongfeng also witnessed a large quantity of light truck delivery to its customers. After having 100 Tuyi trucks delivered to JinHaiYang HuoDi, they had just taken delivery of another 12 Dongfeng Tuyi trucks to Jinmailang on March 8.
To date, more than 2000 Dongfeng Tuyi trucks have been delivered to customers for operation. Their quality and performance are consistently proven superior to any other competitors available by customers and are highly recognized.
By now, they have a wide variety of powers available for customers for the National 6 Tuyi truck, which was launched in just 2019. Apart from the 1.5L Liuji Power and 1.6L Dongan Engine, they also provide customers with 2.3L Quanchai engine and Dongan 1.6L CNG dual-fuel engine to meet the various demand of market. As for transmission, an upgrade has been carried out from the current double cones synchronizer to three-cone synchronizer.
It measures only about 1.7m in width and 2.1m in length. This allows Dongfeng Tuyi turcks to move in or out of narrow lanes and underground parking garages freely in urban environments.
In addition, the distance from the ground is lowered which is better for loading and unloading. Due to the adoption of whole frame chassis and 140 reinfored manganese steel frames, it exhibits significantly improved carrying capacity and will become the ideal truck model for short-and regional-haul applications like transports of vegetables and fruits, cold chain, supermarket distribution, and express delivery.
- Dongfeng Trucks Available in Cagayan De Oro, in Philippines 2020-03-16
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February 2020-03-11
- Dongfeng KR Truck Chassis Assembled 2020-03-06
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January 2020-02-28
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-31
- 100 Units Dongfeng KL Trucks Delivered to Tianjin for Operation 2019-12-23
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair 2019-12-20
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- Dongfeng Longqing DT1420 Powertrain Starts Mass Production 2019-12-09
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November 2019-12-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Scania Suspends Truck Production in Europe Over COVID-19
- 21 Industrial Parks of SANY Resume Production
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020