30 ISZ-powered Dongfeng KL Tractors Were Delivered to Customer
On May 6, 2020, a delivery express company based in Xiamen received the delivery of 30 Dongfeng KL Tractors with ISZ Engines to expand its business area.
Established in 2017, the delivery express company is mainly focused on the transportation of goods like agricultural products, express delivery and Electronic products. In partnership with China Post Logistics (Fujian) Co., Ltd, SF and Xiamen agricultural and food fair, the company has travelled its route between Fujian and Chengdu, Fujian and Beijing and within Fujian province and enjoyed a high reputation in the industry.
According to the customer, they had bought 18 units of trucks powered by ISZ engines between 2017 and 2019. To their personal experience, these trucks with ISZ engines are superior to others in that it only consumes 28L fuel per one hundred kilometers and no overhaul repari occurs as of now. As many other logistics cutomers, they pay most attention to performances like low fuel consumption and high reliability while choosing a truck. These are exactly the reason why they place the order for 30 units of Dongfeng KL tractors with ISZ engines. We believe that these Dongfeng KL tractors equipped with ISZ engines will make more profit for their customer in future.
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021 2020-05-06
- 45 Units of Mist Cannon Trucks with Dongfeng Chassis Exported to UAE 2020-04-29
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1 2020-04-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Produced 18,000 Units Engines from April 1 to 16 2020-04-22
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March 2020-04-17
- Groupe Renault Sets Its New Strategy for China 2020-04-16
- Dongfeng Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks from YTO Express 2020-03-30
- Stick Together Fight Hard, Dongfeng Says 2020-03-23
- More Than 2000 Dongfeng Tuyi Trucks Were Delivered to Customers 2020-03-18
- Dongfeng Trucks Available in Cagayan De Oro, in Philippines 2020-03-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil
- Groupe Renault Sets Its New Strategy for China
- ZOOMLION Goes Through the Hard Time Hands in Hands with Overseas Partners
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold
- 113,000 Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in March
- Top 10 Best-selling Electric Heavy-duty Dumper Brands in 2019
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020