JAC Ranks First Place in Uruguay for the Eighth Consecutive Year
According to the latest statistics released by ACAU, JAC ranked the first place in Uruguay for the eighth consecutive year in 2020 in light truck sales.
Officially entering Uruguay twelve years ago, JAC has already established a solid presence in the country with a wide range of vehicle products, including cargo trucks, self-dumping trucks, and container trucks. So far, over 5,000 units JAC vehicles have been working smoothly, playing a key role in the country’s transportation sector.
In response to the local customer’s increasingly stringent requirements for carbon emissions, JAC has rolled out customized electric light trucks for Uruguay, which are scheduled to arrive in the country in mid February and set to ushering in a brand new era of greener transportation.
Currently, JAC boasts well-connected sales networks and after-sales service networks in Uruguay. It has been gaining a fast growing popularity in the country and other overseas markets.
- JAC Electric Light Trucks N55EV Start Operation in Brazil 2021-01-22
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process 2020-07-30
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75% 2020-07-23
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1 2020-07-21
- 15 Units JAC Xingrui Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2020-07-01
- JAC Leaps to No.1 Light Truck Brand in Uruguay 2013-10-18
- JAC opens new leaf in Uruguay 2009-09-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands
- FAW Group Be Reportedly in Talks to Buy a Majority Share of IVECO
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture
- Foton Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference Held in Xi’an
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 759,300 Units Tractor Trucks in 2020
- China Sold 109,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in December
- Foton Sold 195,704 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks and 434,734 Light Trucks
- China’s Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Estimated to Reach 1.623 Million Units
- CNHTC Truck Sales Volume in 2020 Exceeds 500,000 Units
- China Sold 136,900 Units NG Engines for Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- China Sold 241,000 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020
- China Sold 472,300 Units Commercial Vehicles in November
- China Sold 135,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November