Yuchai was Selected the TOP50 2008 Chinese Construction Machines
Recently, after the YC60 and YC85, the YC230LC-8 full hydraulic crawler excavator became the 3rd product of Yuchai Heavy Industry to win the title of TOP50 Annual Chinese Construction Machines.
The selection of "TOP50 2008 Chinese Construction Machines"was started in 2006 by a number of major media of construction machinery that included the Construction Machinery & Maintenance, Construction Machinery, Construction Machinery Technology & Management, Construction Mechanization, Machinery & Electronics Business, China Construction Machinery Industry Yearbook, and Construction Machinery Channel of HC360 Net. The purpose is to nominate and select construction machines that gain outstanding performance in product innovation and technological progress.
As a mature medium size excavator produced by Yuchai Heavy Industry, the YC230LC-8 has some good features such as multiple new technologies and high reliability. Compared to other home made excavators of the same tonnage, it has high configuration, easy maintenance, fashionable design and strong power:
Fashionable design and high configuration: the leading appearance design compared to similar domestic products is based on the demands of users that shows its close link to the market. Its introduction of wholly imported hydraulic system, electric power control system, GPS system, new full-color LCD monitor and high-power air conditioning considerably improves its whole performance.
Easy maintenance: its automatically refuel system and centralized lubrication system save the troublesome routine maintenances of medium size excavators. The application is rarely used in the same domestic products.
Strong power: YC230LC-8 may choose Cummins or Yuchai engines, both of which achieve Euro- III standards. It adopts advanced electronic control technology to achieve the functions of engine start-up protection, pre-warm and warm-up, electronic throttle, automatic idling and others. Additionally, it has 3 working models to meet the energy-saving needs in various working conditions. They are: Heavy Load Model (H), Economic Model (S) and Light Load Model (L).
In the past, the construction machinery of Yuchai was famous for its mini excavators. The title of TOP50 2008 Chinese Construction Machines that YC230LC-8 has won marked the shift of Yuchai construction machinery to Yuchai Heavy Industry, which was based on the changes of product and market recognition.
- Yuchai Launches Its Internal Combustion Engine Fueled with Hydrogen 2021-12-24
- LIUGONG Mining Trucks Powered by Yuchai Engines to Be Exported to South America 2021-10-11
- Yuchai’s Exports to ASEAN Countries Saw a Growth of 70% in YTD Sales 2021-09-15
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021