China to Bring Trucks, Trailers under Recall Regulation
China will bring trucks and trailers under auto recall regulation starting from Sept. 1, 2009, said the country's quality watchdog Tuesday.
The General Administration for Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine (GAQSIQ) said truck and trailer manufacturers should register at the GAQSIQ and build up archives of owners of their products.
The producers were also required to set up recall units to coordinate with the quality supervisor on consumer complaints and defect analysis.
Among all traffic accidents, those caused by trucks and trailers take up a high proportion and usually lead to heavy casualties and property damages, said Information Office Director Li Yingfeng of the GAQSIQ.
"A well-established truck recall system will supplement the car recall system and benefit consumers," he said.
Though automobile recall is a usual practice in Western countries, it is a relatively new concept in the Chinese automobile market.
A total of 1.84 million sedans produced by 54 automobile manufacturers had been recalled in China over the past four years, according to the GAQSIQ.
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February 2022-04-13
- SAIC MAXUS' Overseas Sales Jumped by 129% YOY to 6940 Units in March 2022-04-12
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- 328 Units!China’s First Largest Automatic Heavy Truck Export Order to Colombia 2022-04-08
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles 2022-04-07
- China’s First Ammonia Diesel Engine for Heavy Vehicle Ignited Successfully 2022-04-07
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 209 Jiefang J6P Tractors Were Delivered to Mongolia 2022-04-02
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021